Πετάλι κιθάρας που προσφέρει τη δυνατότητα προσομοίωσης λαμπάτης προενίσχυσης με DI έξοδο, equalizer τριών περιοχών. Έξοδος ¼'' TS ή balanced, gold-plated XLR connector. Λειτουργεί με μπαταρία 9V ή με εξωτερικό τροφοδοτικό PSU-SB DC (η μπαταρία και το εξωτερικό τροφοδοτικό δεν περιλαμβάνονται) .
Acoustic Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box
Analog modeling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Great Sound, Naturally
By their very nature, piezo pickups tend to be very bright, with somewhat reduced bass response and warmth. The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary microphone/tube emulation. If you donʼt want to use the emulation feature, the ADI21 also functions as a superb active DI box. The BLEND control allows you to mix the amount of modeled tone with your instrumentʼs normal output. The resulting sound is more natural with smooth saturation, just as if your guitar were being miked.
EQ and More…
Armed with an onboard 3-band EQ, with sweepable mids to keep feedback under control, the ADI21 effectively eliminates the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups. The output is laid out on 1/4” TS or balanced gold-plated XLR connectors, which can be used to send a low-impedance signal to the mixing console or straight to tape. You also get a ground lift switch to eliminate annoying ground loop hum problems. You can power this little lifesaver with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Putting some acoustic glory into your recordings or live performances has never been this easy—or sounded this incredible. Try the V-TONE ACOUSTIC ADI21 at your local BEHRINGER dealer and find out just how affordable great acoustic sound can be.
CHORUS FACTORY Πετάλι με 7 διαφορετικούς τύπους CHORUS, ρυθμιστικά Level, Speed και Depth, εξόδους AMP και MIXER.
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Analog at its Finest
Though digital sound technology constantly evolves, nothing sounds quite like the "old-school” analog Bucket Brigade-style delay you get when you step on the VD400. With its dedicated REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY and ECHO dials, this amazing little stomp box evokes the spirits of some of rock and rollʼs most legendary heroes, and provides up to 300 milliseconds of true analog delay. Every type of classic delay, from a deep-space whisper, to an interplanetary battle cry—is at your command.
Easy to Operate
The bright blue LED tells you when the Vintage Delay is activated (and serves as a beacon for other time travelers), and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the VD400 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Like a Trip Back in Time… The VINTAGE DELAY VD400 is like a snapshot pulled right out of time—and its low, low price tag will have you reminiscing about how much you miss those "good-old” days. Visit your BEHRINGER dealer without delay, delay, delay...
The BOSS TR-2 Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- “Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- “Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- “Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Το κλασικό Wah-Wah πετάλι της VOX με παραδοσιακό ήχο & εμφάνιση της δεκαετίας του '60.
About the VOX Wah-Wah
The V845 Wah-Wah pedal is a new version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design. An AC power connector is fitted to save on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making it the perfect choice for your pedal board.
VOX developed the worldʼs first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOXʼs original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V845 Wah-Wah Specifications
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)