Blue engineered the Bluebird to be as versatile as possible.
Designed for applications ranging from vocals and electric and acoustic guitars, to close-miking of drums, drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, and strings, virtually any application is enhanced by the BluebirdΆs crystal-clear sound.
In addition to the microphone itself, the Bluebird includes a specially designed shockmount and metal mesh pop filter.
No matter your sound, the complete Bluebird package offers todayΆs musician an astounding recording experience— all in one nest!
|Πυκνωτικό μικρόφωνο μεγάλου διαφράγματος, με απόκριση συχνότητας 40 – 18.000Hz και ευαισθησία 142 dΒ με δύο πολικά διαγράμματα καρδιοειδές & omni directional. Ιδανικό για ακουστικά όργανα, overhead και πιάνο.
||Figure of Εight, Omni Directional, Καρδιοειδές
|Ευαισθησία (mV / Pa)
||1 Χρόνος Εγγύηση
Πυκνωτικό μικρόφωνο 3 πολικών διαγραμμάτων (cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight), κάψες μεγάλου διαφράγματος 1“, 28MV ευαισθησία, 20Ηz-20kΗz απόκριση συχνότητας, εξαιρετική αντοχή σε μεγάλες ηχητικές πιέσεις (135 / 145 dB SPL (0 / -10 dB), 20dB προεξασθένηση, bass-cut filter. Περιλαμβάνεται βαλίτσα μεταφοράς, αντικραδασμική βάση. Κατάλληλο για studio recording, live.
A/B, X/Y, and M/S stereo recording
Grand piano, woodwind and brass instruments
Classical music recording
- Back-to-back large-diaphragm multi-pattern transducer
- True condenser technology
- High sensitivity and 155 dB maximum SPL capability
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Legendary, pristine AKG sound quality
- Complete with spider-type shock mount and aluminium carrying case
|Type||Dual-capsule,1-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser pressure-gradient microphone|
|Polar pattern||Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-eight|
|Frequency range||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||28 mV/Pa (-31 dBV)|
|Max. SPL||135/155 dB SPL (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD|
|Equivalent noise level||16 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)|
|Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted)||78 dB|
|Preattenuation pad||0 dB, -20 dB|
|Bass filter||12 dB/octave, 300 Hz|
AKG C214 – large 1” diaphragm microphone with cardioid polar pattern, frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, 20dB pad, requires phantom power (12-52V), XLR connector. Includes clip, case and windshield. Dimensions: 160 x 55mm. Weight: 280g, optional microphone holder SA61
The C214 professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family. Like the C414, the C214 offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise. A switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL. A switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect.
The C214 captures sound by combining one capsule of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology, resulting in an outstanding performance close to the famous C414 XLII.
Sonic character of the C414 XLII
for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise
for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter
for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
The Shure KSM32 is a side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. It offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar? diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Extended frequency response
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- High output level
- High input SPL capability
- No cross-over distortion
- Extremely uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
The KSM32/SL has a champagne-colored finish and comes with the following accessories:
- Locking aluminum carrying case
- ShureLockTM elastic-suspension shock mount
- ShureLockTM swivel mount
- Protective velveteen pouch
The KSM32/CG has a non-reflective, charcoal-gray finish for situations where less microphone visibility is preferred, such as live sound and stage production. It comes with the following accessories:
- ShureLockTM swivel mount
- Padded, zippered carrying bag
Some typical applications for the KSM32 are listed below. Microphone use, however, is a matter of personal taste. The KSM32 may be used for a variety of applications other than those listed.
- Voice -- solo, background, voice-over, broadcasting
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up -- guitar amplifier or drums
Both the acoustic environment and microphone placement have significant effects on the sound obtained when miking a source. You may need to experiment with these variables to achieve the best overall sound for each application.
KSM44A Multi-Pattern Dual Diaphragm Microphone
Premium microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional).
- Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage "pop” protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
|Type ||Condenser (externally biased) |
|Frequency Response ||20 to 20,000 Hz |
|Polar Pattern ||Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional |
|lmpedance ||50 ohms |
|Phantom power required? ||11–52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938) 5.8 mA, maximum|