The BLU-DAN is configurable through HiQnet Audio Architect. A rich palette of logic objects and a “drag and drop” method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
The BLU-DAN features Dante audio. The BLU-DAN is capable of simultaneously transmitting and receiving up to 64 channels of Dante audio (64 x 64). Primary and Secondary ports are provided for fault tolerance. Control is through a separate Ethernet port.
The BLU-DAN also features BLU link, a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels, which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet Audio Architect.
The BLU-DAN and the other members of the Soundweb London family provide the building blocks of the perfectly tailored system solution.
- AES67 and Dante Audio with support for Dante Domain Manager
- BLU link – 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- ‘Add’ Dante / AES67 to one or more BLU link devices
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet Audio Architect
- 1RU, Half-Rack Device
- AES67 Compatible
- EN 54-16 Compliant for life safety applications
*Price without VAT