- RDM enabled moving head
- Luminous flux 4900 lm
- High speed 3-phase motors
- 16-bit resolution
- Motor focus
- Automated positioning correction
- Battery powered display for offline configuration
- 8 intense colors, white and split colors
- 2 gobo wheels + open
- 6 rotating and 8 fixed gobos
- Rotating gobos replaceable with metal or glas gobos
- Rotating 3-facet prism
- Smooth dimming from 100 – 0% with 4 selectable curves
- 0 – 20 Hz strobe
The Cameo AURO® SPOT 300 is an RDM-capable ultra bright moving head with 16-bit resolution, 630° pan and 235° tilt movement and high speed 3-phase motors. It is powered by a single 180 watt LED and sports 8 intense colors plus white and split colors. A rotating 3-facet prism, 8 fixed and 6 replaceable rotating gobos provide a wide variety of awesome animated effects.
The AURO® SPOT 300 features 5-channel, 15-channel, 24-channel DMX control modes, automated programs and sound activation as well as master, slave and standalone capabilities. Functions include a choice of 4 smooth dimming curves, gobo shake and a high-speed 0 – 20 Hz cycle strobe.
The heavy-duty housing integrates a temperature controlled low noise fan, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX plus Neutrik powerCON inputs and outputs. A battery-powered 6-button display enables convenient offline configuration. The all-professional multi-voltage AURO® SPOT 300 operates on 100 – 240 V AC.