Εξωμοιωτής 12-string σε μορφή πεταλιού, προσομοιώνει ήχο δωδεκάχορδης από εξάχορδη ηλεκτρική ή ηλεκτροακουστική κιθάρα, πολυφωνικό pitch shifting και intelligent doubling effect, ρυθμιστικά level (intensity) και tone (treble), λειτουργία true bypass, δειγματοληψία στα 44,1 kHz, περιλαμβάνεται τροφοδοτικό λειτουργίας.
CHORUS FACTORY Πετάλι με 7 διαφορετικούς τύπους CHORUS, ρυθμιστικά Level, Speed και Depth, εξόδους AMP και MIXER.
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS 5-year warranty
JOE SATRIANI BIG BAD WAH Signature πετάλι Wah διπλής λειτουργίας με ρυθμιστικά: Drive, Voice toggle switch, Inductor switch, Wah 1-2 footswitch. Δυνατότητα λειτουργίας με μπαταρία και optional adaptor.
Big Bad Wah specifications
- Control: Drive knob, Voice toggle switch, Inductor switch, Wah 1-2 footswitch
- Jacks: 1x INPUT, 1x OUTPUT, 1x DC9V
- Input impedance: 1M-ohms
- Output impedance: 22k-ohms
- Power supply: 9V battery (6F22, 6LF22/6LR61) or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- Battery life: approximately 90 hours (when using zine-carbon battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 253 x 78 (mm) /5.12 x 9.96 x 3.07 (inches)
- Weight: 1.2 kg /2.65 lbs. (without battery)
- Included items: 9V zine-carbon battery (6F22)
- Option (sold separately): 9V AC adapter
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face, and Octavia pedals, and kick ʼem into overdrive with the FZ-5ʼs Boost knob. BOSS' proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBu|
|Input Impedance||1 M ohm|
|Nominal Output Level||-20 dBu|
|Output Impedance||1 k ohm|
|Recommended Load Impedance||10 k ohms or greater|
|Controls||Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob|
|Indicator||CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)|
|Connectors||INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)|
|Current Draw||36 mA (DC 9 V)|
|Expected battery life under continuous use||Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.|
|Accessories||Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)|
|Options||AC Adaptor (PSA series)|
|Size and Weight |
Tame your tone with the new Snake Charmer Compressor. The result? Silky smooth, mesmerizing tone that behaves as it should. The Snake Charmerʼs compression affects the ratio and threshold of the signal, smoothing out peaks and spikes. At the same time, the Snake Charmer also increases the Gain level to complement the corresponding ratio and threshold settings so that the overall gain remains constant.
Thereʼs also a Gain Reduction Indicator that gives you visual cues of the results of your settings. And a High/Low Switch lets you choose between two overall levels of ratio. The Snake Charmer is equipped with other controls for Attack, which determines how quickly the gain reduction kicks in, and Release, which determines how long the gain is attenuated. Finally, the High-End Emphasis control fine-tunes the amount of compression applied to the top end of the guitar signal.
- Snake Charmer Compressor CT05
- Connection: Input: x1 (guitar input), Output: x1 (line output)
- Input / Output Impedance: 830 k-ohm / 4 k-ohm
- Tube: 12AU7 (ECC82)
- Power Supply: Four AA alkaline batteries or DC9V AC adapter
- Battery Life: Approx. 18 hours
- Current Consumption: 95 mA
- Dimensions: 168.5 (W) x 155.5 (D) x 64.0 (H) mm / 6.63” (W) x 6.12” (D) x 2.52” (H)
- Weight: 1,007 g (excluding batteries / 1,102 g including batteries)
- Included Items: Four AA alkaline batteries