MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Πετάλι εφέ οκτάβας, με αναλογικό ήχο, true bypass, τεχνολογία Constant Headroom Technology™ και midrange boost.
Χρησιμοποιείστε το ποτενσιόμετρο Dry για να μιξάρετε το άμεσο σήμα σας και μετά το διακόπτη Mid+ που προσθέτει έως και +14db στις μεσαίες συχνότητες ( 400Hz ή 850Hz ). Τέλος μιξάρετε στους δύο ξεχωριστούς ήχους που προσφέρει το M288 Bass Octave, Growl και Girth.
Τροφοδοσία: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter (δεν περιλαμβάνεται) ή μια μπαταρία 9 volt
|Τύπος: ||Μονό |
|Οθόνη: ||'Οχι |
|Ρυθμοί: ||Όχι |
Features The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The new V847 Wah-Wah pedal is an enhanced version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the new Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition of AC power capability and a buffered input jack for preserving the unprocessed guitar tone when the pedal is not engaged. The pedalʼs inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the original VOX wah inductors, for improved dynamics and tone. These additions will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an integral part of their sound.
About the Wah-Wah
VOX developed the worldʼs first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOXʼs original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V847 Wah-Wah Specificaitons
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
The Digitech XHP HYPER PHASE Guitar Effect Stomp Box Pedal. Dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want from a selection of awesome voicing sounds.
The Digitech XHP Hyper Phase delivers 7 operational modes, instead of the typical one mode only that you find in some other pedals. These operational modes are easily selectable using the mode control allowing you to choose from a selection of awesome voicing sounds, triggering feature, and useful step functions. Now you are no longer limited to a one-trick pedal. You can dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want! The Hyper Phase has Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls. Outputs for both pedals include Out 1 (Mono) and Out 2 for stereo operation.
The main features of the Digitech XHP HYPER PHASE include:
- Dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want from a selection of awesome voicing sounds
- 7 Different phase types
- Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls
- Triggering and step capability
- Stereo outputs with switchable CIT Cabinet Modeling
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- “Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty