Tremolo και Vibrato εφφέ, με τον ζεστό ήχο δύο (2) λαμπτήρων 12AX7WB. Το πιο πειστικό Leslie Vibrato που έχει κατασκευαστεί.
Δύο (2) Λάμπες Electro-Harmonix 12AX7WB (Περιλαμβάνονται στη συσκευασία)
Τροφοδοτικό 12AC-1000 (Περιλαμβάνεται στη συσκευασία)
Building on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth--even Slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to "swirl" around the listener. An instant classic.
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging and futuristic slicer-type sounds, respectively
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
JOE SATRIANI BIG BAD WAH Signature πετάλι Wah διπλής λειτουργίας με ρυθμιστικά: Drive, Voice toggle switch, Inductor switch, Wah 1-2 footswitch. Δυνατότητα λειτουργίας με μπαταρία και optional adaptor.
Big Bad Wah specifications
- Control: Drive knob, Voice toggle switch, Inductor switch, Wah 1-2 footswitch
- Jacks: 1x INPUT, 1x OUTPUT, 1x DC9V
- Input impedance: 1M-ohms
- Output impedance: 22k-ohms
- Power supply: 9V battery (6F22, 6LF22/6LR61) or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- Battery life: approximately 90 hours (when using zine-carbon battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 130 x 253 x 78 (mm) /5.12 x 9.96 x 3.07 (inches)
- Weight: 1.2 kg /2.65 lbs. (without battery)
- Included items: 9V zine-carbon battery (6F22)
- Option (sold separately): 9V AC adapter
Το κλασικό Wah-Wah πετάλι της VOX με παραδοσιακό ήχο & εμφάνιση της δεκαετίας του '60.
About the VOX Wah-Wah
The V845 Wah-Wah pedal is a new version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design. An AC power connector is fitted to save on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making it the perfect choice for your pedal board.
VOX developed the worldʼs first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOXʼs original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V845 Wah-Wah Specifications
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face, and Octavia pedals, and kick ʼem into overdrive with the FZ-5ʼs Boost knob. BOSS' proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBu|
|Input Impedance||1 M ohm|
|Nominal Output Level||-20 dBu|
|Output Impedance||1 k ohm|
|Recommended Load Impedance||10 k ohms or greater|
|Controls||Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob|
|Indicator||CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)|
|Connectors||INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)|
|Current Draw||36 mA (DC 9 V)|
|Expected battery life under continuous use||Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.|
|Accessories||Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)|
|Options||AC Adaptor (PSA series)|
|Size and Weight |
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty