Κεφαλή λυχνίας της ENGL με ισχύς 50 watt, 3 κανάλια ( 3 ECC 83 λυχνίες προενίσχυσης ), Clean / Crunch Lead, 3-band EQ, Crunch/LEad/Clean/Lead switches, Master section, 50 Watts ( 1 x EC83 , 2 x 5881 ) Power amp tubes, έξοδοι 2 x 8, 2 x 16 Ohms), fx loop, Dual footswitch jacks (Z-3/Z-4)
The Palmer MACHT 402 is a 19" stereo power amplifier specially designed for guitar applications. It pumps out 200 watts per channel and 400 watts bridged to drive virtually all speaker cabinets. Featuring a highly efficient switch mode power supply and low noise fan the soft start class D design is protected against overvoltage, DC, short circuits and overheating.
Conventionally named, the channels' Hi and Low controls have been carefully tailored for guitar signals to provide extensive EQ facility, a wide variety of sounds and authentic tube power stage characteristics. In addition, the MACHT 402 sports rumble filtering, LED indicators, a 3-way sensitivity selector, built-in limiter and ground lift switch. With XLR and 6.35 mm inputs as well as Speakon compatible and 6.35 mm output connectors the Palmer MACHT 402 is the ideal power station for guitar preamps, small amps, modelers and even effects pedals.
- Product type: Amplifier
- Type: 2-channel
- Output power (1 kHz 4 ohms): 2 x 200 W
- Output power (1 kHz 8 ohms): 2 x 100 W
- Output power (1 kHz 8 ohms, bridged mode): 400 W
- Circuit concept: Class D dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Voltage gain: 32 dB / 26 dB / 28 dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.68 V / 1.4 V / 1.2 V
- Protection: Soft-start, short-circuit, DC, overheating, overvoltage
- Controls: On/Off, Volume, High, Low, Mode (bridge / parallel / stereo), Ground Lift, Limiter, sensitivity
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Clip, Protect, Mode (bridge / parallel)
- Line input connectors: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output connections: 2 x Speakon-compatible, 3 x 6,3mm jack
- Cooling System: low-noise fan
- Power supply: switching power supply
- Power Consumption Full Load: 470 W
- Operating voltage: 115 V AC / 230 V AC (switchable)
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
Ενισχυτής κιθάρας HEAD Classic Plus 50 Watt, διαθέτει προενίσχυση με 4 λυχνίες 12AX7/ECC83 & έξοδο με 2 λυχνίες EL34B, 2 ανεξάρτητα κανάλια με reverb & FX-loop ελεγχόμενα από ποδοδιακόπτη, master volume, έξοδος balanced XLR και unbalanced 1/4" DI output.
Technical Info Power Output: 50 watts RMS into selectable 8 or 16-ohm loudspeaker load
Valve Complement: 4 x 12AX7/ECC83 (V1:Low microphonic) and 2 x EL34B
Dimensions (W x H x D): 702 x 265 x 285 mm / 27.6 x 10.4 x 11.2 in.
Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs.
BUGERA captures the stunning sound of the 1960s with the V55, a combo whose modern touches put a wide palette of vintage tones at your fingertips. With a proud pair of 6L6 power tubes in the output stage, the V55 bathes your guitar in clean California sunshine.
Its 2-channel preamp takes you everywhere from warm blues to garage-shattering crunch. A heavy-duty footswitch (included) lets you switch between channels remotely. Choose triode mode for an urgent, aggressive tonal edge, or pentode mode for clean and loud sound. A dose of built-in reverb provides the finishing touch. V55's Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 ohms) makes it compatible with virtually any speaker cabinet. A custom-designed, handmade 12" BUGERA speaker brings this amp's vintage voice home in style.
Also available in a head version, the V55HD is ideally suited for use with the 212V-BK speaker cabinet.
Rock on with the way-out sound of yesterday - the BUGERA V55.
- Hand-built 55-Watt guitar head driven by 2 x 6L6 tubes
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes-everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Pre Gain, Post Gain and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Ενισχυτής κιθάρας HEAD 50W, 3 καναλιών (Clean, Crunch, Overdrive) με 3 διαφορετικές λειτουργίες σε κάθε κανάλι, με 4xECC83 Pre-Amp tubes, 1xECC83 και 2xEL34 Power AMP tubes. Δύο FX loops, διπλό master volume & midi switching. Συνοδεύεται από ποδοδιακόπτη ελέγχου καναλιών και FX loop.
Output (RMS): 50 Watts
Pre-amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00045
Dimensions (Millimeters): 730 x 310 x 215
Weight: 17.5 kg, 38.6 lbs
Ενισχυτής κιθάρας JCM 900 HEAD 100W, με 3xECC83 Pre-Amp tubes και 4x5881 Power AMP tubes, 2 κανάλια, σειριακή FX λούπα.
With 4 - 5881 output tubes for 100W of room-shaking power, this head is made for nonstop heavy rockin?.
For total control, the 4100 has 2 channels, each with separate Gain, Master Volume, and Reverb controls. Channel A is voiced for anything from shimmering clean to raw crunch reminiscent of a JTM45. Channel B picks up where normal boost channels quit, generating supercharged distortion and ringing sustain. Other great features include 4-band rotary EQ, adjustable effects loop, and both normal and cab effect direct outs.