Κάρτα ήχου με σύνδεση USB και state of the art προενισχυτές σχεδίασης από την σειρά ISA. Σύνδεση USB Standard & Type C περιλαμβάνει και τους 2 τύπους καλωδίων. Dynamic Range 118dB, sample rate 24bit - 192kHz,Frequency Response 20 Hz - 35kHz, νέας σχεδίασης αναλυτικό σύστημα metering και νέα 64bit AAX, περιέχει τα προγράμματα XLN Audio, Softube, Red Plug-in Suite, Ableton - Live Lite, Focusrite - Plug-in Collective, Loopmasters, Focusrite Control. Στον τομέα των συνδέσεων διαθέτει συνολικά 18 εισόδους και 20 εξόδους. Αναλυτικότερα έχουμε.
- 8 x Mic/Line/Inst είσοδοι με δυνατότητα V48 phantom power
- 8 x Ψηφιακές εισόδους / εξόδους μέσω ADAT
- 2 x Ψηφιακές εισόδους μέσω SPDIF
- 8 x Αναλογικές Εξόδους σε μορφή Jack
- 2 x Ανεξάρτητη και ρυθμιζόμενη έξοδο ακουστικών καθώς και Midi I/O
- 2 x Ψηφιακές εξόδους μέσω SPDIF
Επαγγελματικό σύστημα ψηφιακής ηχογράφησης με 20 Ι/Ο, firewire audio interface σε rack 1U 24bit/96kHz, με 8 x mic pre amp (phantom power), 8 x line-in (balance), SPDIF I/O (24bit/192kHz), 8 x line-out (balance). 8 x ADAT Ι/Ο & 2 εξόδους για ακουστικά. Υποστηρίζει εφαρμογές εως 7.1 surround monitoring. Συμβατό με pc/mac software, audio/midi sequencer.
Behringer UFO202 USB Audio Interface
The Behringer U-Phono UFO202 is a high-quality USB audio interface with built-in phono preamp and massive software package for digitalizing your tapes and vinyl records.
- High-quality USB audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration, noise-reduction, editing and recording software, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac computer -- no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB--no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Compact and Versatile
Equipped with RCA inputs and outputs, the U-Phono UFO202 can connect to a myriad of equipment such as tape decks, sound modules and active monitors, plus many more. Additionally, when you connect the UF202's outputs to your mixer's input channels, you have the ability to access EQ, Aux Sends and much more - allowing you to create extremely versatile mixes for your recording sessions.
The Behringer UFO202 provides pristine 48kHz resolution to ensure that your favourite vinyl records are recorded with the detail and quality your music deserves.
Audacity Audio Editor Software
The Behringer U-Phono UFO202 USB Audio Interface comes supplied with a free open source audio editor and multi-track recorder software - Audacity. Please visit the Behringer web page for download links here.
- Input Connector: RCA, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: Approx. 27kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: 2dBV
- Output Connector: RCA, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: Approx. 400Ω
- Maximum Output Level: 2dBV
- Digital Output: Toslink, Optical
- Digital Output Format: S/PDIF
- USB: Type A
- Converter: 16-Bit
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz ±1dB @ 44.1kHz Sample Rate
- 10Hz - 22kHz ±1dB @ 48kHz Sample Rate
- Crosstalk: -77dB @ 0dBV, 1kHz
- Power Supply: USB, 5V 100mA Maximum
- Dimensions: 0.87" x 3.46" x 2.36" / 22mm x 88mm x 60mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.10kg
UA-20: Audio Capture USB Audio/MIDI Interface
The UA-20 is the standard model to Edirol's rapidly expanding UA series of USB Audio Capture devices. The unit can accept input from Mic, Line and even guitar level signals. The audio is converted at 24-bit quality and is transferred to your computer via industry standard low latency WDM, ASIO, MME drivers for compatibility with all major sequencing platforms, the input signal may be also monitored directly in hardware. Outputs include analogue, digital and headphone. The built-in MIDI in and out utilize Edirol's Fast Processing Technology for super accurate MIDI timing with any sequencing software on Mac or PC platforms and can be used with both OMS or FreeMIDI drivers on the Apple Macintosh. The UA-20 requires no external power supply and is ideal for use by mobile laptop or Powerbook users. The unit ships with drivers for Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, MacOS X, and Mac OS 9.x, 8.5 and may also be used with the native USB audio drivers that are included with both Mac & PC.
- Audio and MIDI in a compact unit.
- Fully equipped with I/O jacks.
- Great tool for creating music.
- Edirol's FPT Technology.
Record1 pair of stereoPlayback1 pair of stereoSignal ProcessingPC interface24 bitSampling RateDigital output44.1 kHzNominal Input Level-45 – -10 dBuInput ImpedanceLINE22 k ohmsGUITAR470 k ohmsMIC22 k ohmsNominal Output Level-10 dBuOutput Impedance1 k ohmsResidual Noise LevelMaster Out-105 dBu or less
(input terminated with 1 k ohm, Master Volume = max.,
Input Monitor = off, IHF-A, typ.)InterfaceUSB
Digital output (Optical Type , conforms to S/P DIF)ConnectorsInput Jack (1/4 inch phone type) x 2
Digital Out Connector (Optical type)
Headphones Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
Master Out Jack (RCA phono type)
MIDI ConnectorsOthersPower SupplySupplied from the computerCurrent Draw170 mAAccessoriesOwnerʼs Manual
CD-ROMSize and WeightWidth149 mm5-7/8 inchesDepth111 mm4-3/8 inchesHeight43 mm1-11/16 inchesWeight0.2 kg0 lbs. 8 oz.
- Two channels of professional-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio input and output
- Two balanced XLR inputs, with selectable 48V phantom power on each input
- Two unbalanced high impedance instrument inputs
- One high-level stereo headphone output
- Two unbalanced -10 dBV line outputs for powered speakers
- Multi-function controller knob for volume and input gain control and assignable MIDI control
- Multi-segment LED meters to display input or output levels
- FireWire 400, compatible with Mac OS X Core Audio
- Control functions built directly into Appleʼs Logic Pro, Soundtrack Pro and GarageBand
- Compatible with any Core Audio-compliant audio application
- Apogeeʼs Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6.3" L x 1.5" H
System requirements :
- Computer: Mac G4 1GHz or faster, G5 or Intel CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended
- OS: 10.4.10 or greater
- Connection: FireWire 400 port
- Breakout Cable
- FireWire Cable
- Apogee Software CD
- Userʼs Guide
|Portable 10-in/10-out compact, mobile FireWire audio at home or on the road
The FA-101 has the highest specs available to support your most demanding applications. You get 24-bit, 192kHz simultaneous recording and playback in a compact 1U half-rack unit, with all the headroom you need.
Supports up to 24 bit, 192 kHz
Compatible with Mac OS X standard driver
Two independent, on board mic pre-amps
Capable of full duplex recording and playback on 10 independent channels
Bus powered and durable metal construction for mobile applications
Lots of ins and outs to support a wide range of recording and gigging applications
The FA-101 is a feature-packed 10x10 audio interface that can handle a full 10 channels of input/output at 24-bit/96kHz. Record and monitor all 10 channels simultaneously in full duplex. Phenomenal audio power for the studio musician! In addition, the FA-101 offers 6-channel recording and playback at 24-bit/192kHz for performance at DVD-A quality.
* 10x10 24-bit/96kHz audio performance
* 6x6 24-bit/192kHz audio performance
* Firewire bus-powered
* Direct monitoring
* Low-latency driver support
* Native Support in Mac OS X (10.3.4 or later)
* 2x phantom-powered mic preamps
* 8x8 balanced analog I/O
* S/PDIF optical I/O
* MIDI I/O|