High-def jams on your iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC
The pioneers in mobile music making now bring you the new iRig HD – the next generation of the immensely popular AmpliTube iRig interface. iRig HD is the first high-quality 24-bit audio interface that fits in your pocket and connects directly to your Lightning, 30-pin and USB devices – so no matter which iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Mac you have, youʼll rock out in seconds.
Welcome to your high-def digital audio future
iRig HD features superior digital audio quality, and offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear digital signal thatʼs free from noise and crosstalk. Plus, its ultra-low-draw power-consumption circuitry eliminates the need for batteries – it’s powered by your mobile device or computer. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps, and a multicolor LED lets you know what’s going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps (the #1 app for guitar players) including AmpliTube Fender®, AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, as well as any other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio. Use the iRig HD anywhere you play guitar – on the go, in the studio or on your Mac at home.
iRig HD at a glance:
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4” Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning, 30-pin and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE apps (free download on App Store)
- Comes with 4 exclusive gear models, never before available for iOS, which are unlocked in AmpliTube (v. 3.0 required) after the first time you connect iRig HD. The models include Metal W & Metal 150 (amps), and Wharmonator & X-Flanger (stompboxes)
- Free AmpliTube Custom Shop software (download from IK site) and free download of AmpliTube Metal collection for Mac users
Specs iRig HD Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 26 dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
Requirements iOS Devices
iRig HD is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th, and 4th generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.5 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. See our FAQ here for further details.