18 υψηλής ισχύος, low frequency, 600W AES vented gap cooling, 8Ω
JBL delivers the earthquake lows you want with the 2241H subwoofer!
- 600W continuous pink noise power capacity
- 8ohm impedance
- 100mm (4 in) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- 30Hz-3kHz response
- 98dB sensitivity, 1 W. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- SFG magnet structure with Vented Gap Cooling™ technology
JBL 2241H 18″ Low Frequency Transducer
The 2241H is ideally suited for use in touring and fixed sound applications where high SPL and deep bass response are required. Its low distortion and smooth frequency response make the 2241H suitable for critical monitoring applications as well.
Order today with the no-risk assurance of our Total Satisfaction and Low Price Guarantees!
- Nominal Diameter : 18 inch (460 mm)
- Rated Impedance : 8 ohms
- Power Capacity : 600 W continuous pink noise
- Sensitivity : 98 dB SPL, 1 W, 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Frequency Range : 30 Hz – 3 kHz
- Power Compression – at -10 dB rated power (60 W) : 0.8 dB
- Power Compression – at -3 dB rated power (300 W) : 2.6 dB
- Power Compression – at rated power (600 W) : 4.3 dB
- Distortion – 2nd harmonic :