- Class D amplification with 2 x 280 watts peak power
- 6.5” custom woofer and 1” HF driver
- Integrated 4-channel mixer
- 24-bit DSP with 16 FX Presets
- Slave output for combination with LD MIX 6 G3 passive loudspeaker
- Bass reflex enclosure for powerful, punchy bass
- Dual 16 mm pole mounts for horizontal or vertical orientation
The ideal choice for small-scale PA and personal monitoring applications, the active LD MIX 6 A G3 integrates a 4-channel mixer and Class D amplification with 2 x 280 watts peak power. The compact bass reflex loudspeaker features a 6.5″ custom woofer and 1″ HF driver complement, 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 80° x 70° dispersion delivering crystal clear sound with punch and detail.
Accomodating a wide variety of input sources including electric instruments, smartphones, tablets, MP3 and CD players, the built-in mixer provides 3 microphone channels and a stereo line channel with 2-band EQ each plus switchable hi-Z input and 15 V phantom power. The output section includes a 3-band master EQ for overall tone shaping, 4-segment LED metering, an adjustable monitor and RCA recording outputs. In addition, the LD MIX 62 A G3 sports a DSP with 16 effect presets, limiter and overcurrent, overload, short circuit and thermal protection. A 4 ohm slave output allows powering the passive LD MIX 6 G3 for a dual speaker setup.
The rigid MDF enclosure features two 16 mm pole mounts for horizontal or vertical orientation. On its own or in tandem with the passive unit, the LD MIX 62 A G3 provides amazing performance and versatility in a lightweight, easily portable package.
DSP Digital Effect