The PHDA02 - a reference class headphone amplifier with Stereo, Mono, and Dual Mono operation modes.
In Stereo mode, the L/R input signal is fed to the left and right earphones while the volume level is set by the Stereo/Left control. The front panel inputs provide simultaneous connection of two headphones in parallel. In Mono mode, the left and right channels are summed, and the resulting mono signal is fed to both the left and right earphones. Again, volume is governed by the Stereo/Left control. In Dual Mono mode, the left and right channels can be used independently with individual level controls for the left and right earphones.
The PHDA02 operates with all headphones with an impedance of 8 up to 200 Ohms. Impedance matching is achieved by a specially designed switchable transformer. Uncommon and costly, this solution provides superior performance, dynamic range, and signal-to-noise ratio at all loads.
Combo input sockets allow for balanced XLR and unbalanced TS headphone connection while parallel XLR outputs facilitate daisy chaining multiple units. The integrated power supply operates with mains from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
The PHDA02 is equipped with low-noise op amps, and the output amplifiers' discrete power transistors are mounted on heatsinks. Dimensions are 1 U 9.5“.
Προενισχυτής ακουστικών πολύ μικρού μεγέθους ιδανικός για studio & live εφαρμογές. Είσοδος μικροφώνου με ρυθμιστικό έντασης και through έξοδος. Είσοδος monitor με ρυθμιστικό έντασης. Έξοδος ακουστικών με βύσμα 1/4“" & 1/8”.
||Portable PA, Studio
1 Χρόνος Εγγύηση
- Ultra-compact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications
- Personal ''more me'' mixer – mix a mic plus a monitor signal and hear them via headphones
- Flexible Mic In and Mic Through connectors plus Ground Lift switch
- Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch
- High-power headphone output on 1/4'' and 1/8'' jack connectors
- DC 12 Vadapter included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer HA-8000 8-Channel High-Power Headphones Distribution Amplifier
The POWERPLAY PRO-8 HA8000 is a professional, high-power multi-purpose 8-channel headphone distribution amplifier. It features eight totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space, 2 separate main inputs, 2 headphone outputs per channel and even a dedicated direct input for each channel. It offers the highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume.
Sound can be perfected with Sennheiserʼs HDVA 600. Delivering authentic sound in its purest form, listeners are treated to a world of sheer listening pleasure. Years of knowledge in audio engineering and innovations in acoustic amplification, resulted in the creation of the HDVA 600. The consistently symmetrical signal processing and extremely low harmonic distortion guarantees an absolutely precise sound. Also, thanks to their pre-amp performance, they are easy to adjust and be connected directly to speakers for optimum audio amplification. In essence, the HDVA 600 provides a spectacular listening experience when paired with any Sennheiserʼs audiophile headphones.
Consistently symmetrical signal processing for maximum sound quality
Symmetrical inputs and outputs simplify integration into a system
High-end ALPS quadruple potentiometer achieve perfect channel equality
Variable gain factor (five stages) for optimized use of low impedance headphones
Sophisticated metal housing to protect against signal scatter and vibration
Solid controls turned from solid metal, providing the utmost in long-term stability
LDHPA6 6-Channel Rackmount Headphone Amplifier
The LD Systems HPA 6 is a highly flexible 1U 19" rack format headphone amplifier with 6 fully independent channels and comprehensive features for a wide range of professional audio monitoring applications.
Each channel provides a 6.3 mm TRS headphone output on the front panel with level control, mono/stereo switching, discrete left/right muting and a 6.3 mm TRS Aux input with Main/Aux balance control for mixing in further signal sources. Four-segment LED meters permit visual output level monitoring, and two 6.3 mm TRS outputs per channel on the rear allow for connecting a total of 18 headphones.
The HPA 6\'s main section features a master level control with eight-segment LED metering and 6.3 mm TRS input to mix in an additional source with all channels. The rear panel provides the main stereo inputs on balanced XLR and 6.3 mm TRS connectors and stereo outputs for daisy chaining multiple units.
- Type: 6-channel
- Inputs: Main Input (Stereo), Direct In (Stereo), 6 x Aux In (Stereo)
- Input Connections: XLR and 6.3 mm jack L&R (Main Input, balanced), 6.3 mm stereo jack (Direct In), 6.3 mm stereo jack (Aux In)
- Input Impedance: 13 kOhm
- Line Outputs: Main Output (stereo, balanced)
- Line Output Connectors: XLR and 6.3 mm jack L&R
- Headphone Outputs: 6 x 3
- Headphone Output Connectors: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Power Output: 6 x 125 mW
- Minimal Connected Impedance per Channel: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20.000 Hz
- Controls: Main Input Level, 6 x Input Mix Main/Aux, 6 x Headphone Level, 6 x Mono Switch, 6 x Mute L&R, Power
- Indicators: Main Input/Direct In Level Meter (8-segment LED chain), 6 x channel level meter (4-segment LED chain), 6 x mono LED, 6 x Mute L&R LEDs, Power LED
- Power Supply: IEC power socket
- Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz / 110 - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Cabinet Material: metal
- Cabinet Surface: painted
- Width: 483 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 217 mm
- Accessories (included): power cord
|Behringer HA-400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Mini to the max! You can use this super-compact stereo headphone amplifier with practically all headphones?four of them at the same time, to be exact! For example, you can let up to 4 different people in your studio listen to the main mix while the recording is being made, and each listener can determine his own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance?these are the same op amps found in ?full-size? audio equipment?plus, a DC 12-Volt adapter is included.
If you are one of those musicians who like to deck out their equipment with lots of bells and whistles, the HA400 definitely makes a great addition to the functionality of your studio.
The Behringer HA400 offers flexible amplification for up to 4 headphones. Whether you're tracking a full band, playing to a backing track, or just listening to your mix, this compact amp gives every performer diverse volume control.
Hear everything with clarity. The HA400 promises high audio quality with zero interference, no matter what headphones you use. Behringer are relied upon by professional musicians everywhere. With the HA400 headphone amplifier, you'll become a part of 50+ years of innovation and expertise.
The Highest Quality Monitoring Possible
Great monitoring is at the heart of a tight performance. Whether you're on stage or in the studio, the HA4000 delivers ultimate control for everyone playing. Discover the highest quality audio from 4 high power, stereo amplifiers. Even at maximum volume, this tidy headphone amp provides clear sound without muddiness or unwanted noise.
Industry Leading Standard
There's a reason why Behringer are leaders in their field. With 50+ years of industry experience, they've built a legacy around exceptional build quality and innovative design. The HA4000 is no exception. Every channel preserves the original sonic qualities of your input signal. That's performance you can trust.
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier
- Ideal for stage or studio use
- Full control for every channel with 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Extremely high audio quality with virtually all types of headphones, even at maximum volume
- 12V DC power adapter included
- Designed and engineered by Behringer in Germany
- Type: 1/4'' TS Jack, Stereo
- Impedance: 100kohms
- Max. input level: +15dBu
- Type: 1/4'' TRS Jacks, Stereo
- Impedance: Approx. 80ohms
- Max. output level: Approx. 40mW in 100ohms
- Power supply: External power supply 12V
- Dimensions: 47mm (H) x 57mm (W) x 104mm (D)
- Weight: 0.32kg