ART 310 is a 10” passive speaker ideal for installation purposes.
Thanks to its high quality neodymium transducers and very compact sized cabinet, it is the perfect speaker in all the situations where the output of a PA system and the size of a monitor are important.
The 10” woofer features a 2.5” voice coil and delivers very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction.
The ART 310 is very easy to install due to it being incredibly lightweight and the two M10 fly points.
- 300 Watt power handling
- 127 dB max spl
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10″ woofer, high power 2″ voice coil
- 1″ HF driver, titanium dome, neodymium 1.5″ voice coil
- Frequency Response -10 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power Handling: 300 W
- Peak Power Handling: 1200 W
- Protections: Elettronic
- Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
- Compression Driver: 1″ neo, 1.5″ v.c.
- Woofer: 10“, 2″ v.c.
- Input connector: Speakon
- Output connector: Speakon
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 537 / 21.14 mm/inch
- Width: 337 / 13.26 mm/inch
- Depth: 314 / 12.36 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 12 / 22.04 kg/lbs