- Convert the signal from DMX512 to 72-Ch ANALOGUE output.
- Converts DMX back into 0–10 V
- Converts MIDI back into 0–10 V
- Midi in and output
- 3 and 5-pin XLR
- Last Hold Scene
• Convert the signal from MIDI to 72 CH. ANALOGUE output.
• The front panel alpha-numeric display shows the DMX start address & programming options.
• The last scene remains when DMX disappears.
• Pre-store a scene and is available for emergency.
• Memory backup with EEPROM.
• CHASE function can be selected from 1 to 72 channel & speed control.
• Select ANALOGUE output from +(-)10V, +(-)12V and +(-)15V.
• Receive NOTE ON/OFF signal of MIDI.
Dimensions: 483 x 130 x 45 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 1,65 kg