- Integrated Hardware/Software System
- Compact Design
- 16 Full-Sized Vel Sensitive RGB Pads
- Color LCD for Browsing and Editing
- Touch Strip Controller
- Full Production Suite and DAW
- 128-Track Sequencing
- Over 100 Instruments and Effects
Producers and musicians looking for a complete music production platform based on the legendary MPC workflow will be thrilled with the Akai Professional MPC Studio, a complete system that combines intuitive hardware control and innovative, inspiring software.
The high-quality controller features 16 full-sized velocity-sensitive RGB pads to ensure maximum expression and control for notes, chords, and percussion. The full-color LCD provides feedback for browsing, waveform editing, and adjusting parameters. The Touch Strip Controller offers dynamic real-time control and manipulation of knobs, sliders, and parameters for creating your signature sound. Use it to create pad swells, hi-hat rolls, and articulated strumming of guitar samples. The MPC Studio controller features two 3.5mm MIDI input/output jacks, which work with the included adapters to provide 5-pin DIN MIDI connectors for additional hardware. The controller is powered via USB.
The included MPC2 software is a cutting-edge production suite and DAW that combines 128-track sequencing, real-time time stretching, and advanced MIDI editing capabilities. What’s more: The software is VST compatible and includes numerous instruments including the legendary AIR Hype, AIR Mellotron, AIR Solina, and WayOutWare Odyssey among others. A suite of modern effects plug-ins including a finalizing limiter round out the infinite music and beat making possibilities. The MPC Studio includes a USB cable, two 3.5mm to 5-pin DIN adapters, and a software download card.
At a Glance
- 16 Full Size Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads ensure maximum expression and control for notes, chords, and percussion
- Color LCD offers visual feedback for browsing samples, editing waveforms, and adjusting parameters
- Touch Strip Controller for dynamic real-time control and manipulation of knobs, sliders and parameters for creating your own signature sounds
- 3.5mm MIDI I/O for seamless integration with MIDI devices and hardware
- USB Bus Powered controller offers portable music production
- A Full DAW experience including MPC2 Software for limitless creative possibilities and rendering finalized polished masters
Complete MPC System
- MPC Studio brings the total MPC experience to your computer by combining intuitive hardware control and innovative, inspiring software.
- Load a loop from the library, chop it into samples, lay down a beat, then play instruments over it to add more melodic textures.
- Add some insert effects to develop your song structure and arrangement, or to build drops and transitions.
- MPC Studio makes your workflow one continuous stream of non-stop creativity.
- Pad performance is the top priority for any beat maker. With MPC Studio, you can be confident that every beat and note will be right on time, every time.
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads mean maximum expression, whether you’re playing soft melodies or booming kick drums with colored visuals to keep track of your velocities and pad groupings.
- Switch from Note to Chord Mode quickly and build out your tracks right as inspiration strikes.
Assignable Touch-Strip Control and Expression
- Create your own signature sounds with the assignable Touch Strip.
- This fluid controller bends and shapes your sounds however you want.
- Make that pad synth more mysterious with a swell, control the roll of your hi-hats to fill your trap drumbeat, or make that guitar part more realistic by articulating the strum right where you need it.
- Assign any of the numerous knobs, sliders, and parameters to the Touch Strip for new and inventive manipulation of any track.
- Add dynamic and real-time Touch Strip effects for the ultimate live production and performance.
Color Screen for Vibrant Feedback
- When you’re locked in the creative moment, the vibrant color screen ensures you can keep your hands on the MPC Studio and your focus on the music.
- Whether you need to trim a waveform, browse through instruments, samples, and plug-in presets, or adjust parameters on the fly, the screen gives you the visual feedback you need in a moment’s glance without having to stop your workflow and reach for your laptop.
- When it comes to your musical efficiency, every moment matters, and every move needs to help you effectively capture your ideas to finish your songs faster.
World-Class Plug-In and Effects
- MPC Studio includes an extended palette of sounds, instruments, drum samples, loops, insert effects, and much more to both spark your creativity and complete any music project or task.
- With over 100 instrument and effects plug-ins combined, MPC Studio can tackle any style or genre of music with rich, inspiring sound.
- The modern-day beat making insert effects plug-ins are powered by award-winning AIR Music Tech. with powerful editing, arranging, and mixing tools including the AIR Vocal Suite.
- Create, record, and mix the perfect vocals with the Vocal Suite to add everything from pitch correction, to harmonizing, to thickening your vocals and audio tracks with the AIR Doubler.
- Akai Professional’s acclaimed MPC2 Software works seamlessly with MPC Studio for the ultimate beat making and music production experience.
- This cutting-edge production suite and DAW combines 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility, and numerous plug-in instruments and Insert Effects for creating and mastering professional finished songs and tracks.
- MPC2 software has a dedicated set of plug-ins to record and produce the perfect vocal recordings with the AIR Vocal Suite including automatic vocal tuning, vocal doubling, and vocal harmonizing.
- Legendary plug-in instruments including AIR Hype, AIR Mellotron, AIR Solina, and WayOutWare Odyssey, among others, offer a plethora of world-class sounds and presets to sculpt the perfect mastertrack.
- A massive suite of modern plug-in Insert Effects powered by AIR Music Tech — including a Limiter for finalizing tracks— rounds out the infinite music and beat making possibilities.
|Pads||16 x Velocity- and Pressure-Sensitive Pads, RGB Backlit
8 x Banks Accessible via Pad Bank Buttons
|Control Knob||360° Push Encoder for Display Navigation and Selection|
|Touch Strip||Multifunction 5.5″ / 14 cm Touch-Capacitive Controller with LED Indicators|
|Buttons||39 x LED Backlit Dedicated Function Buttons|
|Connections||1/8″ / 3.5 mm MIDI Input
1/8″ / 3.5 mm MIDI Output
USB Type-B Port
|Dimensions||12.0 x 6.7 x 1.5″ / 30.5 x 17 x 3.8 cm|
|Weight||1.8 lb / 0.8 kg|