The SR 400 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient,
high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels* can be
used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems
will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters,
power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 400 enables
you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode,
the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel,
and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared.
This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multichannel
system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display
clearly indicating all important system parameters, twocolor display backlighting
warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery
status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
* Integrated frequency scanner with frequency management database
* Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously in each subband
* Infrared data transmission link
* Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
* Programmable warning functions using two-color display backlighting
* Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750,
760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 862 MHz
* Modulation: FM
* Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz