The Apogee X-Digi-Mix expansion card allows for direct connectivity between
Pro Tools Mix systems and the Rosetta 200 or Rosetta 800. The X-Digi-Mix
card provides superior quality conversion to Pro-Tools Mix users without the
need for an additional interface, and effectively extending the life of their Mix
systems for years to come.
* Standard Digidesign peripheral connector for interfacing directly to Mix Core
or Farm cards.
* Superclock (FSx256) output for convenient integration into existing Pro Tools
* With necessary Pro Tools hardware expansion, multiple Rosetta-800s may be
connected into a system.
* Rosetta 800 may be used alongside an Apogee AD-8000 or Trak 2 outfitted with
an AMBUS-Digi8+ card as well as any other Pro Tools Mix-compatible hardware.
* Multiple slaved Rosetta 800s may lock to Word Clock or directly to the Digi-mix
card for low jitter synchronization of the Pro-Tools system.