Ability to operate for 30 hours continuously.
This option is especially useful in case our health is not at a very good level and we want constant monitoring.
The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, social medical organization, physical care in sports and etc.
- Patients with respiratory and heart problems, especially COPD, asthma, pneumonia
- Diagnosis of certain sleep disorders, such as apnea
- Pilots, flight attendants and generally people who travel a lot and are on airplanes under pressure over 10,000 feet continuously
- Climbers due to high altitude
- Athletes whose oxygen levels can be reduced with exercise
- Anyone who wants to monitor blood oxygen saturation
- Display Type: Three Color LED
- Measurement range: SpO2: 0% ~ 100% (Resolution: 1%).
- Accuracy: 70% ~ 100%: 2% 70%, unspecified.
- Pulse rate Measurement range PR: 30bpm ~ 250bpm (Resolution: 1bpm)
- Accuracy: 22bpm ή ± 2% (choose bigger)
- Resistance to ambient light: the difference between the value measured in conditions of artificial light or indoor natural light and that of the dark room is less than ± 1%.
- Power consumption: less than 25 mA
- Voltage: DC 2.6V ~ 3.6V
- Power: Alkaline batteries 1.5V (Size ΑΑΑ) x 2 (Not included)
- Autonomy: 20 hours
- Auto turnoff (Within 8\”)
- Weight: 100 gr
- Dimensions: 5,8 x 3 x 3 cm
1 x Pulse oximeter
1 x Strap
1 x User Manual