Professional balanced high quality microphone cable 2×0.50mm² with black Neutrik XLR male > XLR female 3pin gold connectors with silver soldering suitable for Studio and Hi-End use, 6 meters.
Extremely high quality cable that offers a rich, full and clear sound.
In case you are not satisfied by this product’s quality we offer you a money back guarantee!
Cable type: TASKER C196
- Cond Number Nominal Section mm²2 x 0,50
- Formation16 x 0,20
- External Dimension (mm)7,0
- External core (mm)2,1
- Conductor Resistance Ohm/Km ±5%45
- Operative Temperature (°C)-15°/+70°
- Capacity (pF/mt) core/core56
- Capacity (pF/mt) core/shield95
- Max operative Voltage VAC 49V
95% shielded – tinned copper
Conductors: 1 red copper and 1 tinned copper
Conductor insulation in compact PE
Inner sheath between cores and shield in PVC
Outer sheath in PVC colour: transparent
Connector type: NEUTRIK NC3FXXB/NC3MXXB
3pole male/female cable connector with black metal housing and gold contacts.
- Male connector with improved locking recess without “window“, more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design – valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity