Arturia announces MiniLab MkII
Arturia MiniLab MKII Introductory Tutorial
MiniLab MkII is a complete portable controller keyboard to play and control your virtual instruments. It offers a prolific set of controls so that you can make music in the best conditions whether you are on the go or simply space-restrained. In addition to Analog Lab, MiniLab Black Edition is bundled with a rich and detailed collection of sounds and software. The second part of this bundle, the exceptional UVI Grand Piano Model D, offers you the sound of a brilliantly-sampled Steinway. Last but not least, Ableton Live Lite allows you to be immediately operational.
Compact and Rich in Features
Arturia’s MiniLab Universal MIDI Controller combines hands-on control with style and portability. Ultracompact yet loaded with features, with an astonishing 5000 analog sounds included, MiniLab is at home in the center of any studio.
Discover expressive new melodies with 25 velocity-sensitive slim-keys as well as pitch and modulation touch-strip controls. Input rhythms with two banks of velocity sensitive, RGB backlit performance pads, and tweak software with 16 full-size rotary encoders. Factor in the footswitch input and USB bus-power port, and you have a premier mobile keyboard solution.
The MiniLab comes with a new look as well as a powerful software bundle that includes Analog Lab and Ableton Live Lite. Everything is mapped right out of the box to the most useful controls.
Analog Lab Lite
The power of the features and visual styling are obvious, but sound? Yes, sound. We also include our award-winning Analog Lab Lite software, which gives you over 500 of the best classic synth and keyboard sounds from our award-winning V Collection. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. Strings machines. With the best vintage instrument reproductions on tap, Analog Lab Lite lets you transcend time and style by arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound designs that are cutting edge today.
Ableton Live 9 Lite
Live 9 Lite is included and provides a fresh and easy way to write music, record audio, and produce your own songs. Plus, Live is a powerful performance tool for the stage – whether playing solo or in a band. Live 9 Lite is not time-limited and you can save and mix-down your work.
UVI Model D Grand Piano
The UVI model D grand piano is a sample-based instrument that delivers the sound of the Steinway Model D Concert Grand. Deep multi-sampling, precision mastering and advanced scripting provide you with all the warmth, expressiveness and detail of this majestic instrument.
Arturia MiniLab MkII Limited Edition keyboard controller
Analog Lab Lite virtual instrument software
Ableton Live 9 Lite
UVI Grand Piano Model D
25 note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
2 banks of 8 high quality velocity & pressure sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
16 rotary encoders (2 of them are clickable)
2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
8 user presets
Sustain pedal jack
Octave up and octave down buttons for full range
USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed.
Mac or PC
Kensington Security Slot||
The Reloop Studio Keyfadr combines some of the most useful control functions for music production into a compact and versatile DAW controller for producers and performers using Ableton. Aside from its extremely compact dimensions, which make the controller fit comfortably into almost any laptop bag, the Keyfadr offers users a variety of intuitive possibilities; from being a control station for studio projects through to being a creative tool for a live gig.
- Compact USB MIDI keyboard with DAW control
- Combines the most useful functions for music production
- Ableton Live 9 Lite included
The Keyfadr is made up of 25 velocity-sensitive keys, 8 faders, 16 rotary knobs and 8 endless encoders with push function, making this USB MIDI controller an indispensable creative tool.
- Combines the most useful functions for music production into one device
- Keyboard: 25 mini keys with 9 playable octaves
- Control section: 8 Channel faders with endless encoders (pan), including 2 control
- knobs, (send/return) and three backlit function buttons (mute, solo, rec)
- Full integration and easy plug and play for Ableton Live 9
- DAW transport controls (play, stop, rec, scene up/down, play/ stop clips, overdub, set marker, marker left/right, cycle, tap, metronome)
- On board appregiator with multiple modes and internal/external midi clock
- Chord feature: Easily play the most common chords in this versatile mode
- Scale mode: Choose from four different scales and always hit the right key
- Shift button for second layer control and choose between two performance scenes
- Fully USB powered controller requires no external power source
- Other midi mappings available as download
- Ableton Live 9 Lite included (value upgrade opportunity)
- Weight: 0,92 kg
- Dimensions: 32 x 2,9 x 22 cm (WxHxD)
- Number of presets: 2
- Note keys: 25 (velocity sensitive)
- Dials: 32
- Inputs/outputs: 1 mini USB port
PCR-300: USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Setting New Standards in Portable MIDI Control Features
Introducing the next generation of EDIROLʼs popular MIDI keyboard controllers. In addition to providing more physical controls than previous models, the PCR-300 also offers new innovative and intuitive controls. This controller is solidly built, and optimized for both music production and live performance.
- 32 velocity-sensitive keys, now with aftertouch
- 50 fully assignable controls, and editor software (Mac & PC)
- 18 velocity pads
- New, unique crossfader feature
- High-quality keyboard mechanism, and durable, stable body
- “Dynamic Mapping” — intelligent assignment of controls
- Convenient location of connections on side panel
- USB bus-powered
- MIDI merge
- “Cakewalk Production Plus Pack” included (SONAR LE, Project 5 LE, and Dimension LE)
Keyboard32 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)ControllersPads[A1]–[A9], [B1]–[B9]Buttons[L1]–[L4], [C1]–[C3]Knobs[R1]–[R9]Sliders[S1]–[S9]Crossfader[H1]–[H2]Foot Pedals[P1], [P2]Bender Lever[BEND], [MOD]Keyboard Aftertouch[AFTERTOUCH]Display7 segments
4 characters (LED)Side PanelPower Switch (USB Bus/OFF/DC IN)
MIDI Merge Switch (ON/OFF)ConnectorsHold Pedal Jack1/4 inch phone typeExpression Pedal Jack1/4 inch TRS phone typeMIDI ConnectorsIN, OUTUSB Connector
DC IN Jack
Power SupplyDC 9 V (AC Adaptor) or USB Bus PowerCurrent Draw300mA (AC Adaptor)
300mA (USB Bus Power)AccessoriesPCR-300/500/800 CD-ROM
Roland Software License AgreementOptionsAC AdaptorPSB-120/PSB-230EU/PSB-230UK/PSB-240APedal SwitchDP-2/DP-6Expression PedalEV-5/EV-7Size and WeightWidth606 mm23-7/8 inchesDepth251 mm9-7/8 inchesHeight91 mm3-5/8 inchesWeight2.9 kg6 lbs. 7 oz.
The Alesis V61 is a powerful, intuitive MIDI controller that lets you take command of your music software with a series of pads, knobs, and buttons. With 61 full-size velocity-sensitive keys and Octave Up/Down buttons, you can expand the keyboard to the full melodic range and play bass lines, chords, and melodies. V61 also features four assignable knobs and buttons for manipulating effect plugins and virtual instruments: open and close filters, adjust volume levels, activate effects, tweak parameters, and more. Eight velocity-sensitive backlit pads allow you to launch clips or finger drum with exceptional response, and pitch and modulation wheels expand the expressive capabilities of your performing.
V61 was designed to seamlessly and effortlessly integrate with your music software. A single USB connection to your Mac or PC provides both power and MIDI functionality, allowing you to plug right into your computer and start making music. All the knobs, buttons, and pads illuminate to provide real-time visual feedback and are laid out for an intuitive workflow. Plus, V61's compact design makes it easy to take this powerful MIDI controller on the road or implement it into any sized studio.
Industry Standard Real-time MIDI Controller for the Musician
With a newly designed key mechanism ― taken from Roland's 30 years of synthesizer development ― players can control a wide dynamic range at will. The re-designed white & black key assemblies have a rounded shape for better reaction to the player’s touch and more comfortable glissando, plus changes have been made to reduce mechanical noise and eliminate vertical shake on the key strokes. In conjunction with this, the newly developed pitch bend and modulation design offers you easier and more expressive control. All these features add up to a keyboard that even the most discerning player can appreciate.
49 Velocity-sensitive keys
|High Quality Mechanism for the Serious Player|
|Twelve Selectable Velocity Curve Combinations and Fixed Velocity Mode|
|Comprehensive Connectivity for Maximizing Player's Performance|
|27 Fully-assignable Controls: 8 Knobs, 8 Sliders, 9 Switches, and 2 Pedal Ports|
|Rubber-coated Pitch Bender/Modulation Lever|
|One GM2 and Fifteen User Memory Set Locations|
|FPT Low-latency MIDI Transmission|
|PCR Editor Software|
|USB Powered or AC Adaptor (Included)|
|Switchable MIDI Interface Mode|
|MIDI IN/OUT Ports|
|Sustain and Expression Pedal Ports|
Compact USB/MIDI/CV Keyboard Controller with 25 semi-weighted keys and 4 backlit LED touch faders, 8 backlit real MPC pads, sequencer, Pitch and Modulation Wheels. The dimensions are 434.05mm x 329.82mm x 81.2mm and the weight is 3,3 kg. It is compatible with both windows and mac with minimum system requirements:
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or
- Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended
), Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
Στην συσκευασία περιλαμβάνεται:
- MAX25 Controller
- Ignite Software (Download)
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition Software
- AkaiConnect & Vyzex Software
- Power Supply
- USB cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Warranty Manual
- 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for complete musical expression
- 4 backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- 8 backlit real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- CV and Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
- 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks, total of 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VSTTM plugins
- Mackie Control® and HUI® modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
- Includes IgniteTM music creation software with over 275 instrument sounds from AIR Music Technology
- Ableton® Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software included
Number of Keys:
Type of action:
- 25 keys + 4 banks of 8 drum pads
- Semi-weighted Aftertouch (Channel)
Programmable Continuous Footpedals:
- MIDI Out
- MIDI In
- CV (1V/octave)
- Gate (configurable)
System Real-Time Controls:
- 4 x 8 Pads
- 4 x 4 Faders
- Pitch and Modulation Wheels
- 2 x Footswitches
- Expression Pedal
- MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 13 x 3.2 inches [434.05mm x 329.82mm x 81.2mm]
- Product Weight: 7.3 lbs [3.3kg]
There are no reviews yet.