Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Experience AT2020 USB. Plug it in and transform your sound.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable & storage pouch
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Weight: 13.2 oz (374 g)
- Dimensions: 6.38″ (162.0 mm) long, 2.05″ (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-type
- Accessories: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8“-27 threaded stands; 5/8“-27 to 3/8“-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3.1 m) USB cable