- Amplifier type: category AB
- Maximum output power: 61 W
- RMS power: 15 W / 30 W maximum per channel
- Woofer 2.75 ”aramid fiber
- Tweeter 0.75 ”Silk dome
- Inputs: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack, RCA L / R, USB, Bluetooth
- Outputs: RCA variable line-out, 3.5 mm mini-jack headphone out
- Input voltage: 110-240 V 50/60 Hz auto-switching
- SNR> 95 dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD + N <0.05% in all power settings
- Crosstalk <50 dB
- Frequency response: 65 Hz-22 kHz ± 2.0 dB
- Input resistance: 5K ohms unbalanced
- Protection: Output current limitation, thermal overheating, temporary on / off protection
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONAudioengine HD3 Self-Amplifying Bookshelf Speakers 2.75 ”15W RMS Walnut (Pair) artsound hxeio wireless2
The HD3 High Power Speakers are a mini home music system with high fidelity stereo sound for smaller spaces and desktops. Wired or wireless connections, including USB audio from your PC, wireless aptX-HD Bluetooth long-range from your phone, or the good old-fashioned 80’s analog vintage turntable or cassette player.
HD3 wireless speakers work with all your applications, music and devices. Tidal, Spotify, Pandora… all your favorite streaming apps play right away.
AptX-HD long range wireless Bluetooth
High quality sound wrapped in handmade wooden cabinets
Simple setup, no receiver required
There are no push buttons and inputs that are always ready
Front panel volume control and headphone jack
HD3 cordless speakers are small speakers with surprisingly loud sound for their size.
No network setup, login passwords, or forward buttons Setting up these speakers is simple and easy.
The HD3 wireless speakers are made with custom Audioengine accessories: aramid fiber woofer, silk tweeters, aptX HD Bluetooth and built-in power amplifiers wrapped in handmade precision cabinets.
Clear, complete and powerful sound that fills almost any space.
Built-in analog power amplifiers sound incredible compared to lower cost digital amplifiers.
A completely new audio experience guaranteed.