Acoustic Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box
Analog modeling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Great Sound, Naturally
By their very nature, piezo pickups tend to be very bright, with somewhat reduced bass response and warmth. The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary microphone/tube emulation. If you donʼt want to use the emulation feature, the ADI21 also functions as a superb active DI box. The BLEND control allows you to mix the amount of modeled tone with your instrumentʼs normal output. The resulting sound is more natural with smooth saturation, just as if your guitar were being miked.
EQ and More…
Armed with an onboard 3-band EQ, with sweepable mids to keep feedback under control, the ADI21 effectively eliminates the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups. The output is laid out on 1/4” TS or balanced gold-plated XLR connectors, which can be used to send a low-impedance signal to the mixing console or straight to tape. You also get a ground lift switch to eliminate annoying ground loop hum problems. You can power this little lifesaver with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Putting some acoustic glory into your recordings or live performances has never been this easy—or sounded this incredible. Try the V-TONE ACOUSTIC ADI21 at your local BEHRINGER dealer and find out just how affordable great acoustic sound can be.
|The BOSS TR-2 Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- “Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- “Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- “Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS 5-year warranty
|The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
- Worldʼs first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face, and Octavia pedals, and kick ʼem into overdrive with the FZ-5ʼs Boost knob. BOSS' proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBu|
|Input Impedance||1 M ohm|
|Nominal Output Level||-20 dBu|
|Output Impedance||1 k ohm|
|Recommended Load Impedance||10 k ohms or greater|
|Controls||Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob|
|Indicator||CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)|
|Connectors||INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)|
|Current Draw||36 mA (DC 9 V)|
|Expected battery life under continuous use||Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.|
|Accessories||Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)|
|Options||AC Adaptor (PSA series)|
|Size and Weight |