- Analogue signal path (VCO mixer-VCF-VCA)
- 3 VCOs with 5 waveforms
- 24 dB ladder filter with resonance
- High pass / low pass modes
- Analogue LFO with rectangle / triangle waveforms
- Monophonic sound generation with polychain option for up to 16 voices
- Noise generator
- Overdrive circuit
- Semi-modular with 13 patch points
- 49 Control elements for direct access
- Can be used as a full Eurorack synthesiser voice (width: 70 HP)
- 3.5 mm audio input for sound processing from external sources
- 2 Line outputs (6.3 mm) with different levels
- 3.5 mm headphone output
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- Dimensions: 90 x 374 x 136 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Power adapter included (12 V DC, 1000 mA)
Korg Volca Keys, the new Analogue Loop-Synthesizer from Korg!
- 3-Voices polyphon.
- 3 VCOs.
- 1 VCF.
- 1 VCA.
- 1 LFO and 1 EG.
- Loop Sequencer.
- Motion Sequence-Function.
- Active Step and Flux Function.
- Multitouch Trigger Pad / Step-Button.
- Build-in Speaker.
- Sync I/O 1/8" Mini-Input female Mono.
- MIDI In.
- Headphone-Out 1/8" Mini-TRS Stereo.
- Power via 6x AA Battery or optional Power Supply (KA-350 not included).
- Dimension: 193 X 115 X 45 mm (WxHxD).
- Weight: 372gr.
Weʼve updated the popular MOX Series with the latest MOTIF XF technology by adding more sounds, more effects and even a Flash board option slot. Because itʼs compatible with MOTIF XF and MOX data, MOXF has a huge collection of sound and sample libraries and optional software available right away. Expandable, portable, affordable, and compatible with a wide range of other products, these instruments brings MOTIF music production power to a whole new generation of musicians and producers.
The MOXF boasts a rich collection of instrument voices that includes pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind instruments, orchestral sounds, guitars, basses, and drums, as well as a wide variety of vintage and modern synth sounds. Of special note are the detailed digital re-creations of two Yamaha grand pianos (a 9-ft CFIIIS and a 7-ft S6) that only an acoustic piano manufacturer could achieve. The finely-detailed reproduction of even very subtle nuances has resulted in exquisitely crafted piano voices that will satisfy even the most demanding players. Now containing a huge total of 741 MB of waveforms, and featuring all-new content, the MOXF offers 136 new voices including the superb S6 grand piano, keyboard sounds such as clavinets and organs, and a range of new sounds from genres as diverse as orchestral and hip-hop.
|Keyboard Type: ||Graded Hammer Keyboard |
|Number of Keys: ||88 |
|Pitch Bend: ||Yes |
|Modulation: ||Yes |
|Tone Generating Technology: ||AWM2, με Expanded Articulation |
|Number of Voices: ||1152 voices + 72 drum kits, 384 user |
|Number of Polyphony: ||128 |
|Effects: ||Yes |
|USB Compatibility: ||Yes |
|Display Type: ||Backlit LCD |
|Display Size: ||240 x 64 dot |
|MIDI: ||Yes |
|Ηeadphones Outputs: ||Yes |
|Μicrophone Input: ||Νο |
|Inputs/ Outputs: ||Output ( L/R) standard jack, Input ( L/R) standard jack, Midi In/Out/Thru, Foot controller, Sustain |
|Internet Direct Connection (IDC): ||Νο |
|Dimensions (W x H x D): ||132 cm. x 16,8 cm. x 40,5 cm. |
|Weight: ||14.9 kg |
|Color: ||Black |
|Accessories: ||AC Adaptor, USB cable, Owner's manual, CUBASE AI DOWNLOAD Information||
The Korg PaAS Optional Speaker System for Pa3X is an optional speaker system for the Pa3X series keyboards. The speaker mounts on top of the keyboard, and uses Korg's proprietary Easy Connect System for a cable-free connection. Use the PaAS speaker system to deliver hi-fidelity audio at home or for monitoring applications on stage.
Pa600QT Professional Arranger
The Pa600QT is an affordable, compact, and powerful addition to Korg's internationally acclaimed PA series. Providing you with the most up-to-date collection of quality sound and styles combined, the PA600QT is a perfect songwriting and performance partner. It even has the option to include custom sound and performance sets (sold separately) from around the world - a true first!
This Pa600QT (Quarter Tone) version contains all the functionality of the standard Pa600, and adds a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets. Along with all the Sounds and Styles that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, bouzuks, kanouns, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music.
Listen and Believe.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Quarter tone variation buttons providing instant access to quarter tone notes.
- Elegantly designed and compact cabinet, including a pristine amplification system.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles. The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Mass storage with USB
- Localized data (sold separately) provides Sounds and Styles relevant to specific countries and regions.
The Pa600QT is a brilliant Professional Arranger that distills the sonic essence and functionality of the Pa series into a compact and affordable new instrument. Like its big brothers - the Pa800 and the Pa3X - the Pa600QT uses our RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology to deliver sound quality that's unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its new compact cabinet, large TFT color TouchView display, enormous factory and user PCM memory, huge style database and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range. Listen and Believe.
|Keyboard ||61 keys with Velocity- Quarter tone buttons |
Factory: More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds), 64 Drum Kits
User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology with Articulations
Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
Realtime sound control using assignable Switches
|128 voices - Filters with Resonance |
PCM User Memory
|96 MB |
Effects & EQ
4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
Three band EQ for each track
Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
Factory: More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
User: Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
3 Intros, 4 Variations, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill (4 fills), Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode, Chord Sequencer
Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
320 Realtime Performance locations
STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
My Setting special Performance
Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
7” 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
"Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale (with dedicated buttons in Quarter Tone version), User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Marker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
Line Out: 2 Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono and Right, Headphones
Line In: 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
MIDI: In, Out Midi connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
|USB-MIDI Interface |
To Device: 1 (Rear)
To Host: 1 (Rear)
2.0 Hi Speed connections
Amplification: 15W x 2
Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
Power Consumption: 20 Watt
1,030 x 378 x 127 (W x D x H) mm without music rest
Ownerʼs Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (including Video Manual), AC Cable
See the Option page
Please note: Cosmetic and Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
MiniNova is a compact, super-cool studio and live synth with the same sound engine as its big brother; UltraNova. It comes with 256 incredible onboard sounds that you can tweak with five knobs, or totally warp with eight 'animate' buttons. It has up to 18 voices with as many as five synth effects on each sound. MiniNova also has an onboard VocalTuneTM effect as well as a classic vocoder so you can recreate iconic vocal sounds from hip hop, urban and electronic music.
Specifications In the Box
- USB cable
- Power supply
- User manual
- MiniNova Software Editor
- MiniNova Patch Librarian
- Ableton Live Lite
- Novation Bass Station softsynth
- Loopmasters sample pack (1GB)
- Up to 18 note polyphony (dynamic voicing)
- 3x oscillators
- 1x noise generator
- 2x ring modulators
- Waveforms include:
- Square, sine, tri, sawtooth, pulse, 9x saw:pulse combinations.
- 20x digital waveforms
- 36x wavetables
- 2x filters per patch
- low pass no resonance 6dB per octave
- low pass 12dB
- low pass 18dB
- low pass 24dB
- band pass 6:6
- band pass 6:12
- band pass 12:6
- band pass 6:18
- band pass 18:6
- band pass 12:12
- high pass no resonance 6dB per octave
- high pass 12dB
- high pass 18dB
- high pass 24dB
Total of 66 Destinations including:
- 20 modulation slots per patch
- 6x envelope generators
- 3x LFOs
- Key scaling/track
- Mod wheel
- Expression pedal
5 effects slots per patch
- Oscillator pitch, pulse width, wavetable index, level and sync
- Filter cutoff, resonance, envelope settings
- Effects parameters and send levels
- Recursive modulation (modulating modulation sources themselves)
- Distortion - up to 2 instances
- Compressor - up to 2 instances
- Chorus/Phase - up to 4 instances
- Delay - up to 2 instances
- Reverb - up to 2 instances
Hardware: Utility, display and patch select controls
- 12 band vocoder
- Arpeggiator - 33 patterns
- Realtime Arp rhythm editing function
- Chord function - lock up to 10 notes
- Patch storage - up to 384 on hardware (ships with 256 factory patches)
- 16 character custom LCD
- 1x large detented patch select encoder
- 1x patch sort switch
- 1x volume dial
- 1x detented data encoder
- 5x navigation/utility buttons
- 2x patch navigation buttons
Inputs, Outputs, rear panel
- Pitch wheel (LED lit)
- Modulation wheel (LED lit)
- 37 note keyboard with velocity
- 4x smooth edit/performance pots
- 1x large smooth filter pot
- 1x six position parameter selector switch
- 6x parameter indicator LEDs
- 8x three-colour, back-lit animate/arpeggiator/favourite patch-select buttons
- 2x animate/arpeggiate LED indicators
- 1x back-lit 'hold' button
- 1x animate/arpeggiator/favourite patch toggle switch
- 1x 'favourite' patch select button
- 1x arpeggiator tempo control pot
- 1x arpeggiator tempo indicator LED
- 2x back-lit arpeggiator control encoders
- 2x back-lit octave select buttons
- XLR dynamic mic input
- 1x ¼" jack inputs
- 2x ¼" jack outputs
- 1x ¼" jack headphone output
- Sustain pedal on ¼" jack input
- MIDI in/out
- 12 volt power input
- USB/DC/off power switch
- USB port (MiniNova can be powered via USB)
- Kensington Lock port
- Length: 560mm
- Height: 75mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Length: 22.04“
- Height: 2.95“
- Depth: 9.84“