- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX Send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function "mute" button per section with additional "clip" indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-segment LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4'' TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
||Type: 16 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS Connectors, Electronically Balanced, Line Level
Impedance: 20 Kilohms Balanced or Unbalanced
Gain Range: -∞ to +15 dB
Operating Level: +4 dBu / -10 dBV (Switchable)
Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
Common-Mode Rejection CMRR at 1 kHz: >50 dB Typically
||Main Out (L/R):
Type: 2 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS Connectors, Impedance Balanced
Gain Range: -∞ to +15 dB
Impedance: 240 Ohms Balanced, 120 Ohms Unbalanced
Maximum Output Level: +22 dBuMonitor Out Send (Mono):
Type: 1 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS Connector, Impedance Balanced Mono
Impedance: 240 Ohms Balanced, 120 Ohms Unbalanced
Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu
||Type: 1 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS Connector, Stereo
Minimum Load Impedance: 100 Ohms
||Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB)
Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 200 kHz, (±3 dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: THD: 0.003% at +4 dB input, 1 kHz Unity Gain
||Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 15 W
Mains Connection: Standard IEC Connector
||1.7 x 19.0 x 5.9" / 4.4 x 48.3 x 14.9 cm
Rack Space: 1 RU
||4.0 lb / 1.8 kg
The alphaton Feedback-Controller FC-100 is a revolutionary product for every microphone
application including wireless types. It can provide effective feedback control to any sound
reinforcement situation. It can also eliminated string feedback in guitars and bass instruments
which are equipped with piezo or condenser pickups.
The FC-100 provides 6 to 10 dB of feedback protection by analysing the incoming signal,
detecting the presence of feedback and then notching out the feedback frequency.
The FC-100 relieves the sound engineer automatically. It works dynamically and eliminates a
feedback signal before it can grow into a peak. Internally a discriminator circuit detects the
presence of regenerative feedback and triggers the automatic equaliser to insert a notch where
the feedback peak is coming up. This normally prevents other peaks from developing but if they
do, the process is repeated at high speed, thus keeping feedback under control.
In- and Outputs transformer balanced
max. Inputlevel + 3 dB
Gain (RS=200 Ohm, RL=2kOhm) 0 dB
Frequency Response 20 Hz ... 20 kHz, +/- 1,5 dB
Feeback Cancellation 6 ... 10 dB
Power Requirement 30 ... 48 V Phantom
Current drain ca. 8 mA
External Power Supply 9 ... 20 V DC, 3,5 mm jack, tip +
Housing Aluminium Diecast
Weight 285 grams
Dimensions 112 x 60 x 32 mm
The AD2055 combines 100% discrete, pure class A signal amplifiers with state-of-
the-art passive and active filter topologies. The AD2055's unique circuitry delivers
very high resolution transient detail at the operational extremes of real world equalization
demands. The AD2055 auto-bias DC servo loop control eliminates the need for all
interstage capacitor coupling. The AD2055 breathes life into all musical performances!
Pure Class A, 100% discrete design
Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence
Minimum audio signal path
Dual mono operation
Transparent active and passive filter design
High headroom +30dB Very low noise -94dB
Fully balanced inputs and outputs
DC coupled, no transformers in audio path
Switched frequencies in high and low bands
Mid bands use X10 frequency for extended range
Wide bandwidth -3dB 1Hz to 450kHz
Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
All signal routing with sealed silver relays Conductive
plastic potentiometers for low noise
External 150W toroidal power supply 100% discrete
power supplies for audio path
Long lasting, stainless steel hardware
The Avalon AD2055 Pure Class A music equalizer is the most powerful, low noise
parametric equalizer available today. Designed to optimize absolute signal integrity
and musical performance, the AD2055 combines the best of active and passive filter
topologies with sonic excellence unequaled by lesser designs. The AD2055 is the
perfect solution for two buss music-program equalization, special instrument EQ and
FX applications and ultra high performance mastering studio's.
Features include state-of-the-art, balanced 100% discrete, Pure Class A signal amplifiers,
practical user features and rugged hardware designed to deliver true high performance
audio for many years.
PASSIVE-ACTIVE FILTER DESIGN
Avalon equalizers feature the unique combination of both active and passive filter EQ designs.
This special combination enables the AD2055 to deliver high speed transient detail at the
operational extremes of real-world equalization demands. The passive high and low bands offer
alternate musical tone range to the full function active parametric mid bands. Passive equalizers
have long been a favorite with music lovers around the world. Full bodied, powerful (up to +/-32dB,
64dB range !) and sweet frequency selections are the benefits of the passive high-low EQ bands.
The full bandwidth twin mid bands provide variable frequency selection (X10 frequency multipliers
for very wide range), variable Q (width) and amplitude control.
MINIMUM SIGNAL PATH DESIGN
Avalon's advanced true symmetry design offers high-voltage, large headroom, extended bandwidth
and very low noise. The use of 100% discrete, Pure Class A signal amplifiers give the serious music
professional unlimited sonic character and a natural harmonic detail that enhances the program
material and becomes one with the music itself. The Avalon AD2055 breathes life!
Circuit Topology High-voltage 100% discrete, balanced and symmetrical
Output Gain Range Unity Gain
Maximum Input Level +30dB balanced XLR pin 2 hot
Maximum Output Level +32dB balanced 600 ohms, DC coupled, high-current
discrete Class A
Input / Output Type XLR type, pin 2 hot balanced
Noise 20kHz Unweighted -94dB (EQ in)
Distortion THD, IMD 0.5% (typical 0.05% at +6dB 1kHz)
Frequency Response -3dB 1Hz to 450kHz (input band limited)
Equalizer Type Passive high and low bands plus two fully parametric mid
Bypass Hard-wire relay bypass for equalizer in-out
Low Band F1 Passive, amplitude to -32dB to +32dB shelf or peak-dip curve
F1 Frequency Range Switched 10 position 18Hz, 25, 30, 50, 72, 100, 150, 215,
Mid Band F2 Active, amplitude to -16dB to +16dB peak-dip curve
F2 Frequency Range Variable 35Hz to 450Hz (x10) 350Hz to 4k5Hz, Q (width)
0.3 to 3.0
Mid Band F3 Active, amplitude to -16dB to +16dB peak-dip curve
F3 Frequency Range Variable 160Hz to 2k0Hz (x10) 1k6Hz to 20kHz, Q (width)
0.3 to 3.0
High Band F4 Passive, amplitude to -26dB to +26dB shelf or peak-dip curve
F4 Frequency Range Switched 10 position 1k5Hz, 2k5, 3k5, 5k, 7k2, 10k, 12k5,
15k, 20k, 25kHz
AC-DC Power External AC supply, 150w toroidal transformer, 4 pin cable 90v
(B2T Power Supply Included) 100-240v selectable 50/60Hz, 150w max
Dimensions 19 x 3.5 x 12 in (482 x 88 x 305mm)
Shipping weight 30lbs (13.6 kg)
Enhance switch to restore spectral balance of compressed signal
Switchable Mode - Dual Channel or Stereo linked
Above or Below Threshold LEDs
Balanced XLR and Jack Inputs and Outputs
Intuitive, user friendly layout
The ARX COMPO? is a unique compressor/limiter designed for use in any
professional audio dynamics control application, packaged in a compact 1
RU chassis.The COMPO operates as two independent compressor/limiters,
with 'industry standard' variable Threshold, Ratio and Output gain controls.
A Stereo Link switch on the front panel lets both channels track as a stereo
pair in a Master/Slave configuration.
The COMPO features an 'Enhance' switch, which provides frequency restoration
to preserve the spectral balance of the audio signal, compensating for the sagging
Low and High frequency response of compressed program material.
The best way to think of it is as a 'smart' loudness control.
Wide Scale metering
There is comprehensive LED indication of all operating functions and status. Above
or Below Threshold LEDs on each channel give you instant visual confirmation of
compressor activity, as well as easy to read LED Gain Reduction meters.
Balanced Inputs and Outputs
On the rear panel, each channel has true differential Balanced inputs and outputs,
on both XLR and TRS jack connectors. Other features include an Active/Bypass
switch for each channel, and passive RFI filters on the inputs.
Universal AC Power
AC power range is a universal 100 to 120V or 220 to 240V AC, and is connected to
the unit via a removable power lead and standard 3 pin IEC connector, with built-in
fuse and voltage change switch.
With its smooth compression, intuitive user friendly layout, high density precision
circuitry, and extensive user-variable operating parameters, the ARX COMPO is the
ideal installation 'set and forget' compressor, and is also equally at home in Studio,
Broadcast and Sound Reinforcement environments.
Every day, ARX Audio interface products solve audio problems for thousands of people
around the world.
T E C H N I C A L S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
Input Impedance Balanced 20 Kohms, Unbalanced 10 Kohms
Input Headroom + 22 dB
CMRR >60 dB, 20 Hz-20 KHz
Output Impedance Balanced 300 ohms, Unbalanced 150 ohms
Output Level (Max) + 22 dB
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20KHz ±0.4dB
Signal to Noise ratio -85 dB Unweighted, -99 dB 'A' weighted
Distortion .02% THD @ 0dB,1KHz
Dynamic Range 107 dB
Low Enhance 50 Hz, High Enhance 10 KHz
Power Requirements 100/120 V AC, 220/240 V AC
Weight 5 lbs/2.2 Kg
Dimensions 19“W x 1?“H x 6“D, 482 x 44 x 155mm
Input/OutputConnector type XLR, Balanced Jack
Front Panel Controls
Channel A Active/Bypassed IN/OUT switch
Threshold, Ratio and Output Gain controls
Numbered marker panel for labelling compressor assigns
5 segment LED Gain Reduction display
Above/Below Threshold status LEDs
Enhance switch and status LED
Stereo link switch and status LED
Channel B controls identical to Channel A
Rear Panel Connectors
Balanced XLR Input and Output connectors.
Balanced TRS jack Input and Output connectors.
AC input connector, with voltage switch and fuse.
* Program dependent attack and release for transparent operation.
* Noise gate to cut off system background noise when there is no
* In limiter mode sense signal is from the amplifier output.
* Limits 4 ohm, 8 ohm, 25 V, 70 V and 100 V amplifier outputs.
* 20 dB gain in signal leveler mode.
* Security cover and rack-mount ears included.
* Five year warranty.||High-Definition 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- “Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany