• Professional air cushioned speaker stand with Ø35mm pole. Made of steel and aluminium to grant the necessary weight, the maximum robustness and stability
• Height adjustment by automatic pushbutton and safety knob
• Central joint, legs link base and pneumatic valve made of loaded nylon
• Non-slip rubber feet with a special design specifically studied to reduce the vibrations transmission
• Aluminium telescopic tube with anti-rotation groove and equidistant holes
• Sturdy steel legs with a special slot that allows a total closure of link bars to grant safety and space saving
||min 133,5 - max 210 cm
||max 120 cm
|Master carton (pcs)
||black - orange
Adam Hall Stands SPS 56 B
Black aluminium speaker stand with pneumatic suspension
Pneumatic suspension at no extra charge! The air cushioning guarantees a secure descent and easier handling of the speaker.
Stands and Tripods
with pneumatic shock absorber
Speaker stand heavy duty
Weight: 6,44 kg
Max. Load: 30 kg
Diameter: 35 mm
Length; max. 2,08 m
|Horizontal Array bracket for two control 28s, 60 degree splay. Three brackets connect to form suspendable module for three or six speakers providing 360 degree coverage||
Steel speaker floor stand with folding base and telescopic rod, tube diameter 35mm.
Equipped with damping system and safety plug; central die-cast joint.
|GENERAL SPECIFICATION |
|PHYSICAL SPECIFICATION |
|Length once folded:||1230 / 48.42||mm/inch|
|Height:||2400 / 94.48||mm/inch|
|Width:||1300 / 51.18||mm/inch|
|Depth:||1300 / 51.18||mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||8.14 / 17.94||Kg/Lbs|
|SHIPPING INFORMATION |
|Package height:||1265 / 49.8||mm/inch|
|Package width:||150 / 5.9||mm/inch|
|Package depth:||150 / 5.9||mm/inch|
|Shipping Weight:||8.81 / 19.42||Kg/Lbs|
Glass reinforced polycarbonate fitting at the leg juncture uses a Metal clamp over the fitting to
minimize over-tightening and breakage. Unique to the TS-90 tripod is the use a Lock Lever, which
speeds up set-up and gives a visual warning is it is not set up right.
TeleLock the exclusive feature of TS-90 stands allows one person to safely and easily raise and
lower heavy speakers. When the rotating collar is set to the raise position it lock and holds the
speaker in place with each lift. When you have the speaker at the right hieght rotate the collar to
LOCK and your set. To lower rotate the collar to the LOWER position to assist with the safe
lowering of the speaker.
The footcaps are held in place by both internal and external friction so they stay on gig after gig.
TS-90 series stands also feature our new connector tube, which telescopes up to accommodate
1 3/8" speaker sockets and down for 1 ½" sockets. Locks firmly into desired position. Minimizes
the need for adapters. Our telescoping tube lock prevents accidentally pulling out the center tube.
WEIGHT....6lbs/ 2.72 kg./ 4oz