Beyerdynamic Headphones DT 100
The DT 100 headphone is widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide.
It is also intended for use in ENG/EFP field work, on-air commentary and in any other situation which needs to address the challenges of today’s digital and technological advances. The DT 100 offers a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
* Transducer type Dynamic
* Operating principle Closed
* Frequency response 30 – 20,000 Hz
* Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7 16 ? ± 10% per cartridge
* Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7 94 dB
* Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7
* Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7 1000 mW
* Sound coupling to the ear Circumaural
* Ambient noise isolation 20 dB (A)
* Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 60268-7 4.5 N
* Weight without cable 350 g