- For distribution of RDM and DMX signals on stage
- Within a rig or for fixed installations
- Robust metal housing with mounting rail with M10 thread on the top side
- Compact and lightweight design ideal for mounting on trusses
- DMX input and Thru: XLR 3-pin
- 6 DMX outputs: XLR 3-pin
- Power input: Power Twist
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 watts
- Dimensions: 122 x 126 x 254 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
MARTIN RS485/DMX Splitbox/Booster
- Battery-powered WiFi to W-DMX™ converter
- Allows wireless lighting control via the Cameo iDMX® Controller App
- Receives WiFi signals from all iOS and Android devices
- 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transmitter with an operating range of up to 300 m
- Can be used purely as a W-DMX™ transmitter via the DMX input
- Allows control of conventional DMX devices using the iDMX® Controller App via the DMX output
- Long-life LG Chem lithium-ion battery for reliable operation
- Battery management system prevents overcharging and deep discharging
- Includes power adapter charger, bag and DMX cable
Wireless lighting control at your fingertips using iOS and Android devices with the iDMX® CORE WiFi and W-DMX™ Box. The battery-powered unit is specially designed to work with Cameo\'s iDMX® Controller App. It features a 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ transmitter with an operating range of up to 300 m. 3 and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs allow use with DMX light desks as well as wireless control of conventional DMX spots via W-DMX™ (the Wi-Fi connection is only between the mobile device and iDMX CORE). The high-capacity LG Chem lithium-ion battery provides up to eight hours of continuous operation for the iDMX® CORE Box, which can be extended by means of external power banks. An integrated battery management system prevents overcharging and deep discharging to ensure long battery life. A power adapter charger, DMX Y cable and bag are included.
LED PAR Lighting Accessories
Range of W-DMX™
up to 300 m
Range of WiFi
up to 15 m
3-pin & 5-pin
On / Off , reset
Battery operation time at maximum load
up to 8 hours
Protection class IP
Maximum Ambient Temperature
-10° - 45° °C
Dimensions without mounting bracket
The MERGER DMX unity is a tool of big utility, so it is used to mix two DMX signal inputs in one DMX signal input to control lighting device. It disposes of
3 modes to be selected, included mode HTP
( High Take Precedence ), Backup and Merge.
Moreover, it disposes of 10 DIP switcher micro which can configurate the iniciate channel of the DMX signal output in MERGE mode.
MODE HTP : When 2 signals find them present, the value of the higher signal takes superiority on the others.
MODE BACKUP : When the signal A is available, it will take the DMX output.When there is not signal A, the signal B will take its place. This mode has a big utility for units which need of a reserve controller if the main unit fails.
MODE MERGE : It is the most interesting mode, then it allows to join two controllers, raising the initiate DMX way of one of them. Such initiate way can be configurated through the DIP-Switches. With this example, we can join a STAGE-2412 and a SCAN 812, being able to control under the same ligne DMX dimmers.
|Signal splitting/amplification is easier now thanks to the D6 Branch from American DJ. This DMX Splitter/Amplifier allows for the easy connection to lighting units and the transmission of signals to them. Lightweight and easy to mount, functions perfectly as a transmission hub for any permanent setup or mobile entertainment system.
Do you want to manage your DMX fixtures in a more organized fashion using an easy solution? The D6 Branch from American DJ is the solution you need. The D6 Branch Splitter/Amplifier allows you to make your fixtures easy to manage. By significantly reducing your need for DMX cables in your production you make set-up easier, reduce the risk of a plug failure or tripped over wire, while also making your whole production cleaner and less cluttered.
Though lightweight, the D6 Branch is built from high quality materials making it the ideal blend of functionality, durability and portability. This unit is perfect for any club, bar, stage or mobile show looking to reduce their need for wires, decrease set-up time, and eliminate restrictions on where controllers and fixtures can be placed in relation to one another. Modernize your light show production today, go professional with the D6 Branch DMX Splitter/Amplifier from American DJ.
- 6-Way DMX Splitter & amplifier
- 1x DMX In, 6x DMX Out & 1 DMX Thru (all 3-pin XLR’s)
- Link with other D6 Branch Splitters
- Input & outputs are electrically and optically isolated from each other
- Includes two straps to securely attach to truss
- Clamp mount bracket included
- On/Off power switch
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Socket)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75”x5”x6” / 118.5x122.5x153mm
- Weight: 2.5 lbs/ 1 kg.
Designed for professional applications and supporting bi-directional communication, the Cameo SB 6T RDM is a 6-output DMX/RDM splitter with two inputs and two parallel thru outputs. It sends the incoming DMX/RDM signal to six separate output ports that are electronically and optically isolated. Each output channel has its own driver to boost the DMX/RDM signal to its original level. All inputs and outputs are fitted with both 3-pin and 5-pin Neutrik® connectors for maximum flexibility and reliability. Front and rear panel LEDs indicate the power and DMX status, and three M10 female threaded inserts facilitate truss mounting. The Cameo SB 6T RDM comes with a powerCON power cord.
Other Lighting Accessories
- Professional 6-output DMX/RDM splitter/booster
- 6 optically and electronically isolated 3 and 5-pin XLR outputs
- Compact housing
- Original Neutrik® connectors for maximum reliability
- 3 x M10 threaded inserts for a variety of truss mounting options
- Power and DMX status indicators on front and rear panel
- Optional 2 U 19" rackmount frames available for one or two SB 6T RDM
DMX splitter / booster
DMX input connectors
XLR 3-pin male , XLR 5-pin male
DMX Thru Outputs
DMX Thru Output Connectors
XLR 3-pin female , XLR 5-pin female
DMX output connectors
XLR 3-pin male , XLR 5-pin male
2 x power LED , 2 x Signal LED
100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
F1AL / 250V
There are no reviews yet.