The AR-416 is an active 4-channel direct injection unit.
Each channel includes:
High impedance of 1M Ohm.
* A ?” instrument jack per channel with both parallel and buffered link outputs on ?” jacks
to feed into backline amps.
* A low impedance XLR output which is active buffered, transformer-balanced, floating and
capable of driving 600 Ohm over long cable runs.
* A selectable 8kHz low-pass filter; polarity-reverse and earth-lift on “XLR side“.
* 3-way selectable input attenuation (0dB, 20dB, 40dB pad).
* An additional earth lift on the “jack side“.
The earth lifts on each channel have LED indicators to show true status and avoid confusion.
The unit has total ground isolation with no significant crosstalk between channels and a very
low noise floor.
The unit is mains powered.