One FDS-366 can drive a true stereo 3-way system, or 3 bi-amp outputs for monitors.
Add more units and MIDI slave linking to make stereo 4, 5 and even 6-way systems.
* Stereo 3-way.
* Stereo 2-way plus sub from input C.
* Triple Bi-amp for stage monitors, with delay and EQ.
* Dual tri-amp for stage monitors.
* 96kHz Studio monitoring systems.
* LCR Monitoring systems (post-production).
* 6-way systems.
* 4-way plus 2 full range outputs with separate delay and EQ.
* 6-way Zoning ( full range outputs, giving delays, EQ and limiters on all zones )