The DAP audio Pro-Core Multicable: professional features and top-notch materials have become a standard in this productline. But the DAP-engineers knew there was some room left for improvements: the Pro-core line is now also AES-EBU compliant. Designed for hard –on-the-road” use, so extremely well suited for rental companies, and the professional demanding –power-user” who needs a good solid multicore that is also sufficient shielded. Features: tough but flexible, double shielded for more protection and less noise, good for outdoor use, even under hard circumstances and in all weatherconditions.
1. Masterjacket: Dark blue flexible roadproof PVC
2. Mastershield: Braided tinned copper
3. Pairjacket: Numbered dark-blue PVC 3 mmØ
4. Pairshield: Silvercoatet Alufoil
5. Conductor insulation: Polyethelene red and white 1mmØ
6. Inner conductor: Oxigene free copper 99,997 OFC
7. Earth drainwire: Tinned copper
• Double shielded multicable
• colour coded
• Tough, roadproof quality
• Each pair OFC-copper shielded
Each pair: alu-foil / drainwire-shielded and total:
tinned copper braided shield.
Min. orderquantuty: 1m.
Max. on drum: 500m.
Number of pairs: 20
Conductor insulation Ø in mm.: PE, red+white, 1,0
Pair jacket Ø in mm.: PVC blue, (numbered), 3,0
Pair shield: Alufoil+tinned drainwire
Master jacket Ø in mm.: PVC, dark blue, 21,5
Master Shield: braided tinned copper
Minimal bending radius: ?21,5mm
Weight (kg/100m.): 58