DEMO PIECE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
COMES IN ORIGINAL PACKAGE WILL ALL CABLES/MANUALS STILL SEALED!
DBX Quantum 2 Digital Multi Band Processor
The Quantum II is your studio\’s secret to success, delivering a fully professional master every time. You get sample rates up to 96kHz , a true, 48-bit digital signal path, and legendary dbx dynamics processing in a 4-band multiband system. The 4-way crossover splits the signal into 4-bands, and each band may be individually gated, compressed, and limited. The intuitive user interface puts all the mastering processes you need right at your fingertips.
A quick surf through the menu driven system gives you a glimpse of the packed feature set. But what really makes the Quantum II a giant in the field of dynamics processing is the dbx Type IV Conversion System. This lets you capture the character of any analog signal to the digital domain, retaining the original warmth of the sound yet allowing you the precision and accuracy you need in today\’s digital world.
- 96 kHz, 24 bit A/D, D/A, and Digital I/O on AES/EBU or S/PDIF
- 48 bit internal signal path for increased head room and low level resolution
- Patented TYPE IV™ A/D Conversion system with TSE™
- 4 band stereo compressor-gate-limiter
- 5 band EQ – Hi and Lo shelves, 3 band fully parametric and MS EQ
- Normalizer – lets you control overall signal dynamics
- Stereo adjust – control your stereo image
- Sync input/output using dbx\’s ownproprietary clock chips for extremely low jitter sync
- Dither outputs to 16, 20, or 24 bits
- Sample rate conversion – Fill Up/Down
- Software updateable via Internet and MIDI and RS 232
- 4 band crossover with variable slopes
- GUI Control
PRICE WITHOUT VAT 24%