- Die-cast aluminum platter
- 2 speeds: 33 rpm and 45 rpm
- DC servo-controlled motor
- Automatic placement of the pick-up arm
- Auto stop at the end of the record with auto-return
- Pre-set stylus force
- Με προ ρυθμισμένο Βάρος Ανάγνωσης και antiskating.
- Damped tone arm lift
- Magnetic-cartridge AT 3600L
- Built-in, switchable phono preamplifier for connection to a phono
- or AUX input
- USB port
- headshell: AT 3600L
- Includes: removable hinged dust cover, mat, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable, user manual.
Cardan bearing with zero-mass tracking force setting by a
high-precision torsion spring.
Removable headshell with 1/2 inch fixing holes. Adjustable
tracking force and anti-skating.
Headshell made of carbon fiber for special rigid torsion.
Solid wooden console. Floating sub-chassis.Vibration
-damped aluminum turntables with anti-static felt mat.
Belt drive with smooth flat belt. DC motor with electronic rotary speed control. Viscosity-damped tone
arm lift. Automatic tone-arm cueing mechanism. Auto stop with ton arm return. Possibilities to play-back
archived discs with a rotational speed of 78 Upm.
Delivered with magnetic pick-up OMB 10.
|Professional high torque direct drive turntable
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
Turntable platter: die-cast aluminum
Drive Method: Quartz Servo Direct Drive
Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
Starting Torque: 4 kgf-cm
Pitch Range: +/- 8%, 16%, 50%
Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Wow and flutter:||
Dual CS 440 Turntable
The CS 440 is the basic model of Dual. Processed solidly and easy to use, it is the best solution for the entry into the world of vinyl. Due to the pre-installed tracking force and antiskating force the startup is as easy as winking - unpack , connect, put a record on and enjoy the music.
Weight balanced tone arm. Pre-set tracking force and anti-skating. Headshells with 13mm (1/2-inch) - fixing-holes. Torsion headshell.
Vibration damping wooden chassis. Floating sub chassis. Aluminium platter with antistatic felt mat.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. Electronically controlled DC motor. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm cue. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Supplied with magnetic AT 91E cartridge.
||+/- 0,7 % DIN
|Rumple unweighted signal-to-noise ratio
|Rumple weighted signal-to noise ratio
||Audio Technica AT-91E
||20 Hz - 20 kHz
||1 x RCA Stereo Cable, 1 x Ground Cable
||12V DC, 150 mA
||420 x 125 x 360 mm
||Whether you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and a removable hinged dust cover. It is available in black (AT-LP60X-BK), brown/black (AT-LP60X-BW), gunmetal/black (AT-LP60X-GM), and red/black (AT-LP60X-RD).
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP60X-BK), brown/black (AT-LP60X-BW), gunmetal/black (AT-LP60X-GM), and red/black (AT-LP60X-RD)
AC adapter: 12 V, 2 A
Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
||Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter
||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
||>50 dB (DIN-B)
||Pre-amp "PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp "LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain
||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
|Power Supply Requirements
||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
||359.5 mm (14.15“) W x 97.5 mm (3.84“) H x 373.3 mm (14.70“) D
||2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)
||Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9\')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9\'))
Tone arm with balanced weight. Adjustable counter weight and
anti-skating. Headshell with 1/2- inch fixing holes. Rigid
torsion tone arm head.
Solid wooden console. Floating sub-chassis. Vibration-damped
aluminum turntables with anti- static felt mat.
Belt drive with smooth flat belt.DC motor with electronic
rotary speed control. Viscosity-damped
tone arm lift. Automatic tone-arm cueing mechanism.Auto stop with tone arm return.Delivered with
magnetic pick-up DMS 251.
There are no reviews yet.