Selected by a small yet perfectly useable kick-switch sited on the bottom right corner of the chassis, the choice offered is either Deep or BG, the latter being close to Guy's own particular tone.
A number of LEDs - either blue or red - let you know which setting you're using at any time and the chassis itself, which is up to Dunlop's customary tank-like standards, is finished in Guy's own trademark polka dot. What mileage now, a Randy Rhoads signature wah?
The battery cavity is accessed via a sliding and sturdy plastic lid, and the rubber slip mat on the treadle also bears the man's signature. It's a classy unit all round. Sounds
After Dunlop's introduction of wahs from the likes of Zakk Wylde, Slash and Dimebag, it's nice to get back to a slightly smoother and more evocative effect.
The Deep setting is baby's bottom smooth and is perfect for very subtle 'oohs' and 'aahs'. The BG option is slightly thinner, subsequently providing more headroom at the treble end of the treadle's sweep.
Analog at its Finest
Though digital sound technology constantly evolves, nothing sounds quite like the "old-school” analog Bucket Brigade-style delay you get when you step on the VD400. With its dedicated REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY and ECHO dials, this amazing little stomp box evokes the spirits of some of rock and rollʼs most legendary heroes, and provides up to 300 milliseconds of true analog delay. Every type of classic delay, from a deep-space whisper, to an interplanetary battle cry—is at your command.
Easy to Operate
The bright blue LED tells you when the Vintage Delay is activated (and serves as a beacon for other time travelers), and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the VD400 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Like a Trip Back in Time… The VINTAGE DELAY VD400 is like a snapshot pulled right out of time—and its low, low price tag will have you reminiscing about how much you miss those "good-old” days. Visit your BEHRINGER dealer without delay, delay, delay...
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The Digitech XHP HYPER PHASE Guitar Effect Stomp Box Pedal. Dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want from a selection of awesome voicing sounds.
The Digitech XHP Hyper Phase delivers 7 operational modes, instead of the typical one mode only that you find in some other pedals. These operational modes are easily selectable using the mode control allowing you to choose from a selection of awesome voicing sounds, triggering feature, and useful step functions. Now you are no longer limited to a one-trick pedal. You can dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want! The Hyper Phase has Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls. Outputs for both pedals include Out 1 (Mono) and Out 2 for stereo operation.
The main features of the Digitech XHP HYPER PHASE include:
- Dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want from a selection of awesome voicing sounds
- 7 Different phase types
- Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls
- Triggering and step capability
- Stereo outputs with switchable CIT Cabinet Modeling
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- “Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face, and Octavia pedals, and kick ʼem into overdrive with the FZ-5ʼs Boost knob. BOSS' proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBu|
|Input Impedance||1 M ohm|
|Nominal Output Level||-20 dBu|
|Output Impedance||1 k ohm|
|Recommended Load Impedance||10 k ohms or greater|
|Controls||Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob|
|Indicator||CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)|
|Connectors||INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)|
|Current Draw||36 mA (DC 9 V)|
|Expected battery life under continuous use||Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.|
|Accessories||Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)|
|Options||AC Adaptor (PSA series)|
|Size and Weight |