If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The Dunlop Crybaby Wah-Wah has stood the test of time and has served generations of guitarists of every style. The sound is unmistakable, and frankly, has never been duplicated. There is but one control, the pedal itself - that is all you need to add this classic sound to your own. Mash the pedal down and the effect kicks in. Mash it again and you've engaged the bypass and your pure signal passes through.
Here's a secret of the pros: turn the effect on and find that "sweet spot" about half-way down the travel of the pedal. Leave it right there, and turn up the crunch on your amp. It's a sound you've heard and tried to get, but just couldn't get quite right.
Its heavy-duty construction means you will wear out pairs of shoes before you wear the Crybaby out. There is a saying that "they don't make them like they used to," which is disproved here, because they are still making the Crybaby like they used to.
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Premier recording studios worldwide use Eventide on hit after hit. ModFactor features Eventide's 27 best modulation effects without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 27 of Eventideʼs signature stereo or mono effects:
- Liquid Chorus
- Shimmer Chorus
- Organic Chorus
- Negative Phaser
- Postive Phaser
- BiPhase Phaser
- Feedback Phaser
- WahWah Q-Wah
- Voc-Wah Q-Wah
- Positive Flanger
- Negative Flanger
- Jet Flanger
- Thru-o Flanger
- Lowpass ModFilter
- HiPass ModFilter
- BandPass ModFilter
- Standard Rotary
- Giant Rotary
- Bias Tremolo
- Opto Tremolo
- Modern Vibrato
- Vintage Vibrato
- Retro Vibrato
- Pitch Undulator
- Feedback Undulator
- Ring (DC) Ringmod
- String (AC) Ringmod
- Studio quality sound
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 40 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
|Input impedance ||500K ohms|
|Output Impedance ||470 ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance ||10K ohms or greater|
|Input 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Input 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Expression Pedal ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Aux Switch ||¼ inch stereo phone jack|
|USB ||Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.|
|MIDI In ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|MIDI Out/Thru ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|AC Adapter Jack ||Power Supply included (see below)|
|Power ||9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)|
|Dimensions ||English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)|
Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
|Weight ||2.15 lbs, 1kG|
The CEB-3 Bass Chorus pedal offers a split-frequency chorus effect capable of applying warm, rich chorusing to the higher frequencies without muddying up the lows. It's the perfect chorus pedal for bassists.
- Compact chorus pedal especially designed for bass guitar
- Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
- Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Tame your tone with the new Snake Charmer Compressor. The result? Silky smooth, mesmerizing tone that behaves as it should. The Snake Charmerʼs compression affects the ratio and threshold of the signal, smoothing out peaks and spikes. At the same time, the Snake Charmer also increases the Gain level to complement the corresponding ratio and threshold settings so that the overall gain remains constant.
Thereʼs also a Gain Reduction Indicator that gives you visual cues of the results of your settings. And a High/Low Switch lets you choose between two overall levels of ratio. The Snake Charmer is equipped with other controls for Attack, which determines how quickly the gain reduction kicks in, and Release, which determines how long the gain is attenuated. Finally, the High-End Emphasis control fine-tunes the amount of compression applied to the top end of the guitar signal.
- Snake Charmer Compressor CT05
- Connection: Input: x1 (guitar input), Output: x1 (line output)
- Input / Output Impedance: 830 k-ohm / 4 k-ohm
- Tube: 12AU7 (ECC82)
- Power Supply: Four AA alkaline batteries or DC9V AC adapter
- Battery Life: Approx. 18 hours
- Current Consumption: 95 mA
- Dimensions: 168.5 (W) x 155.5 (D) x 64.0 (H) mm / 6.63” (W) x 6.12” (D) x 2.52” (H)
- Weight: 1,007 g (excluding batteries / 1,102 g including batteries)
- Included Items: Four AA alkaline batteries
The new V847 Wah-Wah pedal is an enhanced version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the new Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition of AC power capability and a buffered input jack for preserving the unprocessed guitar tone when the pedal is not engaged. The pedalʼs inductor has undergone a redesign to be closer in specification to the original VOX wah inductors, for improved dynamics and tone. These additions will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an integral part of their sound.
About the Wah-Wah
VOX developed the worldʼs first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOXʼs original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
VOX V847 Wah-Wah Specificaitons
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS 5-year warranty