MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe - octave FX pedal with true bypass, constant headroom technology and midrange boost.
Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter (optional) or Single 9 volt battery.
|Application: ||El.Bass |
|Type: ||Single |
|Display: ||No |
|Rythms: ||No |
Tame your tone with the new Snake Charmer Compressor. The result? Silky smooth, mesmerizing tone that behaves as it should. The Snake Charmerʼs compression affects the ratio and threshold of the signal, smoothing out peaks and spikes. At the same time, the Snake Charmer also increases the Gain level to complement the corresponding ratio and threshold settings so that the overall gain remains constant.
Thereʼs also a Gain Reduction Indicator that gives you visual cues of the results of your settings. And a High/Low Switch lets you choose between two overall levels of ratio. The Snake Charmer is equipped with other controls for Attack, which determines how quickly the gain reduction kicks in, and Release, which determines how long the gain is attenuated. Finally, the High-End Emphasis control fine-tunes the amount of compression applied to the top end of the guitar signal.
- Snake Charmer Compressor CT05
- Connection: Input: x1 (guitar input), Output: x1 (line output)
- Input / Output Impedance: 830 k-ohm / 4 k-ohm
- Tube: 12AU7 (ECC82)
- Power Supply: Four AA alkaline batteries or DC9V AC adapter
- Battery Life: Approx. 18 hours
- Current Consumption: 95 mA
- Dimensions: 168.5 (W) x 155.5 (D) x 64.0 (H) mm / 6.63” (W) x 6.12” (D) x 2.52” (H)
- Weight: 1,007 g (excluding batteries / 1,102 g including batteries)
- Included Items: Four AA alkaline batteries
Get screaming tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone with our TO800. In order to recreate the authentic vintage sound we've used the original 4558 opamp and the legendary MA150 distortion diodes. Dedicated drive, tone and level controls are provided for awesome sound shaping. Noise-free operation is guaranteed with a first-class electronic On/Off switch, and there is a status LED for effect on/off and battery check for added comfort and ease of use. The TO800 runs on a 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included).
If you want vintage and screaming tube-like distortion, the TO800 is the one to go for!
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- “Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. TimeFactor includes Eventide's best delay effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 10 Stereo or Mono Delay effects
- Digital Delay
- Vintage Delay
- Tape Echo
- Mod Delay
- Ducked Delay
- Band Delay
- Filter Pong
- Studio Quality Sound
- Instant Program Change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 40 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
|Input impedance ||500K ohms|
|Output Impedance ||470 ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance ||10K ohms or greater|
|Input 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Input 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Expression Pedal ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Aux Switch ||¼ inch stereo phone jack|
|USB ||Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.|
|MIDI In ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|MIDI Out/Thru ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|AC Adapter Jack ||Power Supply included (see below)|
|Power ||9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)|
|Dimensions ||English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)|
Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
|Weight ||2.15 lbs, 1kG|
Features The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty