The new Nano Bass Big Muff is the latest EHX bass guitar, effect pedal. It delivers that huge Bass Big Muff sound in a nano-sized package. With voicing inspired by the battle-tank green, Russian Big Muff and a classic Big Muff Pi layout of Sustain, Tone and Volume controls, it provides sounds ranging from a slight but satisfying grit to an over-the-top wall of bass fuzz.
Analog at its Finest
Though digital sound technology constantly evolves, nothing sounds quite like the "old-school” analog Bucket Brigade-style delay you get when you step on the VD400. With its dedicated REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY and ECHO dials, this amazing little stomp box evokes the spirits of some of rock and rollʼs most legendary heroes, and provides up to 300 milliseconds of true analog delay. Every type of classic delay, from a deep-space whisper, to an interplanetary battle cry—is at your command.
Easy to Operate
The bright blue LED tells you when the Vintage Delay is activated (and serves as a beacon for other time travelers), and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the VD400 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Like a Trip Back in Time… The VINTAGE DELAY VD400 is like a snapshot pulled right out of time—and its low, low price tag will have you reminiscing about how much you miss those "good-old” days. Visit your BEHRINGER dealer without delay, delay, delay...
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both--all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Get screaming tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone with our TO800. In order to recreate the authentic vintage sound we've used the original 4558 opamp and the legendary MA150 distortion diodes. Dedicated drive, tone and level controls are provided for awesome sound shaping. Noise-free operation is guaranteed with a first-class electronic On/Off switch, and there is a status LED for effect on/off and battery check for added comfort and ease of use. The TO800 runs on a 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included).
If you want vintage and screaming tube-like distortion, the TO800 is the one to go for!
The Digitech XHP HYPER PHASE Guitar Effect Stomp Box Pedal. Dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want from a selection of awesome voicing sounds.
The Digitech XHP Hyper Phase delivers 7 operational modes, instead of the typical one mode only that you find in some other pedals. These operational modes are easily selectable using the mode control allowing you to choose from a selection of awesome voicing sounds, triggering feature, and useful step functions. Now you are no longer limited to a one-trick pedal. You can dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want! The Hyper Phase has Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls. Outputs for both pedals include Out 1 (Mono) and Out 2 for stereo operation.
The main features of the Digitech XHP HYPER PHASE include:
- Dial in the exact phaser or flanger sound you want from a selection of awesome voicing sounds
- 7 Different phase types
- Speed, Depth, Regen, and Mode controls
- Triggering and step capability
- Stereo outputs with switchable CIT Cabinet Modeling
The MT-2 Metal Zone™ is one of BOSS' most popular pedals. This stompbox provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world—with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty