Dual tube magic! Using the same professional-grade techniques as the most revered, vintage, high-end studio compressors, the Black Finger delivers truly professional performance compression. Unlike other 'tube hyped' products on the market, which use 9 to 50 volts, the Black Finger's toroidal transformer allows for a full 300 volts of swing, preserving the attack while providing the warmest compression imaginable. Fantastic sustain, and a must for any amplified acoustic guitar.
Tame your tone with the new Snake Charmer Compressor. The result? Silky smooth, mesmerizing tone that behaves as it should. The Snake Charmerʼs compression affects the ratio and threshold of the signal, smoothing out peaks and spikes. At the same time, the Snake Charmer also increases the Gain level to complement the corresponding ratio and threshold settings so that the overall gain remains constant.
Thereʼs also a Gain Reduction Indicator that gives you visual cues of the results of your settings. And a High/Low Switch lets you choose between two overall levels of ratio. The Snake Charmer is equipped with other controls for Attack, which determines how quickly the gain reduction kicks in, and Release, which determines how long the gain is attenuated. Finally, the High-End Emphasis control fine-tunes the amount of compression applied to the top end of the guitar signal.
- Snake Charmer Compressor CT05
- Connection: Input: x1 (guitar input), Output: x1 (line output)
- Input / Output Impedance: 830 k-ohm / 4 k-ohm
- Tube: 12AU7 (ECC82)
- Power Supply: Four AA alkaline batteries or DC9V AC adapter
- Battery Life: Approx. 18 hours
- Current Consumption: 95 mA
- Dimensions: 168.5 (W) x 155.5 (D) x 64.0 (H) mm / 6.63” (W) x 6.12” (D) x 2.52” (H)
- Weight: 1,007 g (excluding batteries / 1,102 g including batteries)
- Included Items: Four AA alkaline batteries
|All-Time Favorite Chorus Effects, Modeled in a Single X-Series Pedal
Introducing the DigiTech CF-7 Chorus Factory. Think of it as 1-stomp shopping for all of your ultra high quality chorus needs. Besides Speed and Depth knobs, they've included a 2-in-1 concentric control that lets you tweak 2 more key parameters of each chorus effect. Add Flexible Output Mode, cast metal treadle and sleek carbon fiber finish and you have an industrial strength creative tool. If one of the best classic choruses with added control begs to be a part of your sound, you've just found the perfect pedal.
7 classic chorus effects models
Speed, depth and 2 parameter controls for each effect
Flexible output mode -- configure outputs for amp or mixer
CIT models classic speaker cabinets
Cast-metal treadle and chassis
Unique carbon-fiber look
Non-skid rubber base
Based on the Boss CH-1*
Based on the EH Small Clone*
Based on the DigiTech Multi Chorus
DigiTech, X-Series, Flexible Output Mode, DigiTech Whammy, Multi Chorus, CIT and CF-7 Chorus Factory are trademarks of Harman International Industries, Inc.||
The MD-2 Mega distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls--for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2.
- Produces extreme, low-end distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- Gain Boost circuit creates huge distortion and sustain regardless of level
- New Bottom control for bottom-heavy distortion matched to 6- or 7-string guitars
- Tone control adjusts balance between high and low frequencies
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Bass chorus like the world has never known.
The DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal is designed especially for bass. The XBC Bass Chorus Pedal lets you morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once for an endless palette of amazingly rich effects. Built-in voice randomization increases with more voices for an even denser wash of killer chorus. DigiTech includes a 9V battery with the XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal.
DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal Features:
- Designed especially for bass
- Morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once
- Voice randomization increases with more voices
Analog at its Finest
Though digital sound technology constantly evolves, nothing sounds quite like the "old-school” analog Bucket Brigade-style delay you get when you step on the VD400. With its dedicated REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY and ECHO dials, this amazing little stomp box evokes the spirits of some of rock and rollʼs most legendary heroes, and provides up to 300 milliseconds of true analog delay. Every type of classic delay, from a deep-space whisper, to an interplanetary battle cry—is at your command.
Easy to Operate
The bright blue LED tells you when the Vintage Delay is activated (and serves as a beacon for other time travelers), and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the VD400 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Like a Trip Back in Time… The VINTAGE DELAY VD400 is like a snapshot pulled right out of time—and its low, low price tag will have you reminiscing about how much you miss those "good-old” days. Visit your BEHRINGER dealer without delay, delay, delay...
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany