E-Bow Plus - handheld electronic bow for guitar, replaces the pick in the right hand allowing the guitarist to mimic strings, horns, and woodwinds.
The G1on offers 75 guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models. The G1Xon offers an additional 5 pedal-controlled effects.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. There's an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings, and a Looper feature that enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes (up to 64 beats), and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times. Programming is simple and straightforward, thanks to a streamlined user interface and the large backlit LCD screen.
Advanced features such as Copy and Swap make it easy to organize your patches for live performance. An Auto Save function ensures that your edits are stored automatically, and a Pre Select feature allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. The G1Xon even provides a built-in expression pedal that enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter.
5 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb (G1Xon adds 5 pedal-controlled effects)
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
Copy and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
Pre Select function allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational
Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
USB port for firmware updates
Optional AC adapter
G1Xon model adds a built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter
POD® HD500 is the best-selling multi-effects floorboard*—and now POD HD500X gives you even more power to define your sound. Itʼs the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if youʼve never experienced the flagship of the POD family, nowʼs the time to check out POD HD500X.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Assignable, pro-grade, backlit footswitches that you can see from anywhere on stage
- The command center for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Variable input impedance
- L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight set list banks
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner Tap tempo
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD® HD500X software editor/patch librarian
Powerful sounds and a sophisticated appearance!
The new StompLab series - shattering expectations for compact multi-effect units
VOX StompLab Specifications
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want!
- StompLab IG provides 103 types of modeling effects, StompLab IIG provides 104 types, StompLab IB provides 60 types, and StompLab IIB provides 61 types
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- The StompLab IIG and IIB provide an expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
Effect Type - StompLab IIG
Pedal (8): COMP, WAH, AUTO WAH, BRN OCTAVE, ACOUSTIC, U-VIBE, TONE, RING MOD
Amp(44) : BTQ CLEAN, PURE CLEAN, JAZZ CLEAN 1, JAZZ CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 1, CALI CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 3, CALI CLEAN 4, VOX AC4, VOX AC15TB, VOX AC15, VOX AC30TB, VOX AC30HH, VOX CRUNCH, US BLUES 1, US BLUES 2, US BLUES 3, US BLUES 4, US 2x12 1, US 2x12 2, US 2x12 3, US 2x12 4, UK ROCK 1, UK ROCK 2, UK ROCK 3, UK ROCK 4, BTQ OD, VOX NT15, VOX AC30BM, UK METAL 1, UK METAL 2, UK METAL 3, UK METAL 4, US HIGAIN 1, US HIGAIN 2, US HIGAIN 3, US HIGAIN 4, US METAL 1, US METAL 2, US METAL 3, US METAL 4, BTQ METAL 1, BTQ METAL 2, BTQ METAL 3
Drive (18): TONE DRIVE, BLUE DRIVE, TREBLE BOOST, GOLD DRIVE, TUBE OD, BRIT LEAD, FAT, METAL DIST, ROCK PLANET, TUBE DX, ORANGE DIST, CLASSIC+, GERMANIUM FUZZ, BIG FUZZ, VOX TONE BENDER, OCTA FUZZ, TECHNO FUZZ, CRUSHER
Cabinet (12): TWEED 1x8, TWEED 1x12, TWEED 4x10, BLACK 2x10, BLACK 2x12, VOX AC15, VOX AC30, VOX AD120VTX, UK H30 4x12, UK T75 4x12, US V30 4x12, CUSTOM
Modulation (9): CE CHORUS, MULTI CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM, G4 ROTARY, PITCH SHIFT, FILTRON1 (AUTO), FILTRON2 (MANUAL)
Display (8): ANALOG DELAY 1, ANALOG DELAY 2, ANALOG DELAY 3, ANALOG DELAY 4, ECHO 1, ECHO 2, ECHO 3, ECHO 4
Reverb (3): ROOM, SPRING, HALL
Noise Reduction (1)
BALLAD×10, JAZZ/FUSION×10, POP×10, BLUES×10, ROCK & ROLL×10, ROCK×10, HARD ROCK×10, METAL×10, HARD CORE×10, OTHER×10, USER×20
The number of Effect:
- The number of Program: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit / D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz - 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)(Approx 200mA current consumption)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (Alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): StompLab IIG = 207 x 125 x 64 / mm, 8.15 x 4.92 x 2.52 / inch
- Weight: StompLab IIG = 780 g / 1.72 oz
- Included items: AA battery x 4 for verifying proper operation
- Options: AC Adapter
Here at Zoom we've been leading the way in multi-effects processing for the past twenty-five years. We're especially proud that our innovations in stomp-box effects pedals have become the tools of choice for bassists and guitarists the world over. Now, with the release of the B1on and B1Xon, we're taking bass effects to new heights—and at an astonishingly affordable prices. Whatever your level of expertise, whatever your style of music, the B1on/B1Xon is sure to become an instant favorite in your pedalboard.
The B1on offers 100 bass effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models. The B1Xon offers 5 additional pedal-controlled effects.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. An onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, and a Looper feature enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes, and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times.
Programming is simple and straightforward, thanks to a streamlined user interface and the large backlit LCD screen. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto-Save and Pre-Select make it easy to organize your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the B1Xon's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.
|Display: ||Yes |
|Technology Modeling: ||Yes |
Compact Modeling Effects Processor Designed for Bass Guitar Korg AX5B - The horizons of bass playing have expanded widely and wildly since the days of plugging straight into an amp and calling it a day. With so many styles and sounds to cover, a bassist needs a solid, full-featured effects modeling pedal to cover all the "basses," so-to-speak. Enter to Korg AX5B. The AX5B is specifically designed for bass and provides 16 bass amp models that cover a range from vintage to standard amps. The AX5B programs faithfully reproduce every sonic detail of the original amp, giving you a broad variety of tonal characters from fat and warm tube sounds to clean bass tones. You can even get synth bass, bowed, and fretless sounds from the Korg AX5B
Korg AX5B at a Glance:
58 "REMS" modeling effects
- 58 types of "REMS" modeling effect variations, with up to six simultaneous effects (including noise reduction) plus a volume pedal.
- A wide range of effects
- Full parameter editing of all effects in four effect categories
- An expression pedal that you can use to control volume, wah, or nearly any effect parameter
- 80 programs with 40 presets and 40 user sound programs
- Auto chromatic tuner and other support functions
The AX5B contains 58 versatile and realistic "REMS" modeling effects. All of them boast the same sound quality as the flagship AX3000B models of the TONEWORKS series, delivering professional-level, realistic sound in a very compact package. The AX5B features a built-in expression pedal that can be used to control volume, wah, or many other effect parameters, giving you a virtually limitless range of possibilities. With easy operation that will have even a beginner playing great sounds right away, a compact size that slips easily into the pocket of your gig bag, and the flexibility of battery-powered operation, this unit makes it easy for you to enjoy top-level bass sound in any situation.
All the essentials a bassist could need and more
The AX5B is specifically designed for bass and provides 16 bass amp models that cover a range from vintage to standard amps. The AX5B programs faithfully reproduce every sonic detail of the original amp, giving you a broad variety of tonal characters from fat and warm tube sounds to clean bass tones. Numerous effect types are also built in, ranging from the compressor that's indispensable for bassists to an octaver that adds an ultra-low bottom. Plus Korg has included numerous unique effects such as a fretless effect that models the distinctive sound of a fretless bass, a slow attack effect that simulates a violin-style playing technique, and a synth bass effect with superb presence.
Korg AX5B Effect Types:
- Pre Fx (11): Comp, Limiter, Xciter, Ring Mod, Vib/Ph, Ch/Fln, Octave, Fretless, Slowatk, Synth, Wah
- Drive/Amp (16): Tube Od, Fat Dist, Or Dist, Shred, Fuzz, Octfuzz, Valve, Valve2, Classic, Scooped, Lastudio, Gold Pnl, Jazz, Studio, Ac 100, Uk Major
- Cabinet (10): Classic 8x10, Modern 4x10, La 4x10, Metal 4x10, Uk 4x12, Studio 1x15, Jazz 1x15, Ac 2x15, Uk 4x15, La 1x18
- Mod (10): Cl Cho, Mt Cho, Cl Fln, Bi Cho, Duo Ph, Trem, Rotary, Pitch Rnd Filt, Filtron
- Delay (5): Echo+, Mlt Hd, Mod Dly, St Dly, Pp Dly
- Reverb (5): Slap, Spring, Plate, Room, Hall
- Noise Reduction
The AX5B has an expression pedal that lets you control an effect in real time using your foot. You can use this to control volume, wah, or nearly any effect parameter such as the gain of an amp model or the speed of a tremolo or flanger, giving you great expressive potential for live performances. A three-color LED indicates the effect (volume, wah, etc.) that is assigned to the expression pedal. There's also a Quick Assign function so you can assign an effect parameter at one touch and adjust the variable range yourself for maximum flexibility.
Each amp and effect type provides a full complement of parameters. When you select an amp or effect, the optimal values are assigned automatically, so that anyone can enjoy the best sounds immediately. The main parameters that are most effective can be accessed via the knobs for direct editing. In addition, sub-parameters are also provided for you to perform more detailed sound editing, and the simple and easy-to-understand interface allows you to quickly adjust the sound to your taste.
Up to six "REMS" modeling effects plus the volume pedal can be used simultaneously. Create and store 40 of your own programs using these effects. With 40 more preset programs that cover a broad range of styles, you have a total of 80 effect programs for immediate use.
Auto chromatic tuner and other support functions
The AX5B includes an auto chromatic tuner. There's a Mute mode that lets you tune without producing sound from your bass amp, so it's easy to tune on stage. With its compact body that slips easily into the pocket of your gig bag, and the convenience of battery-powered operation, the AX5B is the ideal way to get the best bass sounds anywhere - home, studio, or on stage.
Korg AX5B Features:
- 58 types of "REMS" modeling effect variations, with up to six simultaneous effects (including noise reduction) plus a volume pedal.
- 16 drive/amp types and 10 cabinet types that simulate the sound of some of the most sought-after amps.
- A wide range of effects with quality that rivals dedicated units.
- Full parameter editing of all effects in four effect categories (pre-effect, drive/amp, modulation, delay/reverb).
- An expression pedal that you can use to control volume, wah, or nearly any effect parameter, giving you a virtually limitless range of expressive potential.
- 80 programs at your beck and call, with 40 presets and 40 user sound programs that can contain your favorite effect settings.
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner.
- Two-way power - use batteries or an AC adapter (sold separately).