Back in 2005, Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that enabled guitarists to conjure everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar, to rich, thick walls of symphonic sound.
The POG2 will take you even higher. Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
The POG2 delivers unrivaled tonal variations—and now you can save your favorite settings, and recall them with a click. The POG2 just plain sounds better, thanks to an enhanced algorithm that delivers a more focused and in-the-pocket harmonic performance. And all this is now packed into our rugged and pedalboard-friendly diecast chassis.
|The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
- Worldʼs first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty
Tame your tone with the new Snake Charmer Compressor. The result? Silky smooth, mesmerizing tone that behaves as it should. The Snake Charmerʼs compression affects the ratio and threshold of the signal, smoothing out peaks and spikes. At the same time, the Snake Charmer also increases the Gain level to complement the corresponding ratio and threshold settings so that the overall gain remains constant.
Thereʼs also a Gain Reduction Indicator that gives you visual cues of the results of your settings. And a High/Low Switch lets you choose between two overall levels of ratio. The Snake Charmer is equipped with other controls for Attack, which determines how quickly the gain reduction kicks in, and Release, which determines how long the gain is attenuated. Finally, the High-End Emphasis control fine-tunes the amount of compression applied to the top end of the guitar signal.
- Snake Charmer Compressor CT05
- Connection: Input: x1 (guitar input), Output: x1 (line output)
- Input / Output Impedance: 830 k-ohm / 4 k-ohm
- Tube: 12AU7 (ECC82)
- Power Supply: Four AA alkaline batteries or DC9V AC adapter
- Battery Life: Approx. 18 hours
- Current Consumption: 95 mA
- Dimensions: 168.5 (W) x 155.5 (D) x 64.0 (H) mm / 6.63” (W) x 6.12” (D) x 2.52” (H)
- Weight: 1,007 g (excluding batteries / 1,102 g including batteries)
- Included Items: Four AA alkaline batteries
Get screaming tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone with our TO800. In order to recreate the authentic vintage sound we've used the original 4558 opamp and the legendary MA150 distortion diodes. Dedicated drive, tone and level controls are provided for awesome sound shaping. Noise-free operation is guaranteed with a first-class electronic On/Off switch, and there is a status LED for effect on/off and battery check for added comfort and ease of use. The TO800 runs on a 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included).
If you want vintage and screaming tube-like distortion, the TO800 is the one to go for!
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both--all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. TimeFactor includes Eventide's best delay effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 10 Stereo or Mono Delay effects
- Digital Delay
- Vintage Delay
- Tape Echo
- Mod Delay
- Ducked Delay
- Band Delay
- Filter Pong
- Studio Quality Sound
- Instant Program Change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 40 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
|Input impedance ||500K ohms|
|Output Impedance ||470 ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance ||10K ohms or greater|
|Input 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Input 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Expression Pedal ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Aux Switch ||¼ inch stereo phone jack|
|USB ||Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.|
|MIDI In ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|MIDI Out/Thru ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|AC Adapter Jack ||Power Supply included (see below)|
|Power ||9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)|
|Dimensions ||English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)|
Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
|Weight ||2.15 lbs, 1kG|