EHX re-creates the classic fuzztone pedal with the Satisfaction Fuzz, now updated with true bypass circuitry for optimum signal path integrity.
The Satisfaction Fuzz features an elemental two-knob layout with controls for Volume and Attack (fuzz). True to the genre, this classically-voiced fuzztone creates a sound that is anything but subtle and goes from an aggressive rasp to full-on fuzzed-out mayhem!
The MT-2 Metal Zone™ is one of BOSS' most popular pedals. This stompbox provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world—with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face, and Octavia pedals, and kick ʼem into overdrive with the FZ-5ʼs Boost knob. BOSS' proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ʼ60s and ʼ70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBu|
|Input Impedance||1 M ohm|
|Nominal Output Level||-20 dBu|
|Output Impedance||1 k ohm|
|Recommended Load Impedance||10 k ohms or greater|
|Controls||Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, FUZZ knob, MODE knob|
|Indicator||CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)|
|Connectors||INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)|
|Current Draw||36 mA (DC 9 V)|
|Expected battery life under continuous use||Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.|
|Accessories||Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), MODE sticker, Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)|
|Options||AC Adaptor (PSA series)|
|Size and Weight |
Bass chorus like the world has never known.
The DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal is designed especially for bass. The XBC Bass Chorus Pedal lets you morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once for an endless palette of amazingly rich effects. Built-in voice randomization increases with more voices for an even denser wash of killer chorus. DigiTech includes a 9V battery with the XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal.
DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal Features:
- Designed especially for bass
- Morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once
- Voice randomization increases with more voices
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. TimeFactor includes Eventide's best delay effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
- 10 Stereo or Mono Delay effects
- Digital Delay
- Vintage Delay
- Tape Echo
- Mod Delay
- Ducked Delay
- Band Delay
- Filter Pong
- Studio Quality Sound
- Instant Program Change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 40 User Presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
|Input impedance ||500K ohms|
|Output Impedance ||470 ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance ||10K ohms or greater|
|Input 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Input 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 1 (mono) ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Output 2 ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Expression Pedal ||¼ inch mono phone jack|
|Aux Switch ||¼ inch stereo phone jack|
|USB ||Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.|
|MIDI In ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|MIDI Out/Thru ||Five pin DIN (Female)|
|AC Adapter Jack ||Power Supply included (see below)|
|Power ||9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)|
|Dimensions ||English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)|
Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
|Weight ||2.15 lbs, 1kG|
Analog at its Finest
Though digital sound technology constantly evolves, nothing sounds quite like the "old-school” analog Bucket Brigade-style delay you get when you step on the VD400. With its dedicated REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY and ECHO dials, this amazing little stomp box evokes the spirits of some of rock and rollʼs most legendary heroes, and provides up to 300 milliseconds of true analog delay. Every type of classic delay, from a deep-space whisper, to an interplanetary battle cry—is at your command.
Easy to Operate
The bright blue LED tells you when the Vintage Delay is activated (and serves as a beacon for other time travelers), and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the VD400 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Like a Trip Back in Time… The VINTAGE DELAY VD400 is like a snapshot pulled right out of time—and its low, low price tag will have you reminiscing about how much you miss those "good-old” days. Visit your BEHRINGER dealer without delay, delay, delay...
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany