EHX re-creates the classic fuzztone pedal with the Satisfaction Fuzz, now updated with true bypass circuitry for optimum signal path integrity.
The Satisfaction Fuzz features an elemental two-knob layout with controls for Volume and Attack (fuzz). True to the genre, this classically-voiced fuzztone creates a sound that is anything but subtle and goes from an aggressive rasp to full-on fuzzed-out mayhem!
|Wah-Wah Pedal HB-01 hell-babe
The HELL-BABE HB01 is unlike any wah you’ve ever stepped on, offering a tremendous array of tone-sculpting options. You get everything from “old-school” wah to the most up-to-date sounds, all in one mesmerizing effects pedal. Add to that optical control that does away with noisy pots, an adjustable spring mechanism and tunable boost, and this babe’s a contender! The HELL-BABE will add new dimension and depth to your artistic expression.
What’s So Great About the HELL-BABE?
First of all, the HB01’s heel-down Range control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440 Hz down to 250 Hz, making the HB01 the ideal companion for either guitar or bass. For custom-tailoring the toe-down frequency range, the HELL-BABE features a Fine control, allowing you to adjust the frequency sweep as high as 2.2 kHz.
You can even dial in a powerful volume Boost (up to +15 dB), so that when you do step on the HB01, your guitar will rise to the top of the mix. A highly versatile Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and for achieving vocal-like effects.
|The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass.
- Worldʼs first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- “Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The MT-2 Metal Zone™ is one of BOSS' most popular pedals. This stompbox provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world—with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Bass chorus like the world has never known.
The DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal is designed especially for bass. The XBC Bass Chorus Pedal lets you morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once for an endless palette of amazingly rich effects. Built-in voice randomization increases with more voices for an even denser wash of killer chorus. DigiTech includes a 9V battery with the XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal.
DigiTech XBC Bass Multi Chorus Pedal Features:
- Designed especially for bass
- Morph up to 16 bass chorus voices at once
- Voice randomization increases with more voices
There are no reviews yet.