PLATINUM TWIN TRACK
Designed principally as an affordable, high-specification dual mono/stereo tracking device,
TT Pro (as it’s affectionately known) also boasts comprehensive latency-free monitoring,
unmatched digital connectivity, and all within a sturdy 2U 19″ rack-mount chassis.
Each channel features Focusrite’s award-winning Platinum pre amp, embellished with the
option of instant ‘air’ and variable input impedance for improved microphone performance
and extended creativity. A mid-scoop EQ follows, and provides variable frequency and
depth of cut for vocal problem solving and miked-up cabinet ambience
In pride of place is TT Pro’s powerful dual mono/stereo optical compressor. This optical
compressor features Focusrite’s custom fast-acting optos, alongside side-chain inputs
and the ability to operate as a true ‘twinned’ stereo pair. These circuit design innovations
are complemented by a comprehensive set of focussed controls.
TT Pro is the first Platinum to feature a D/A converter as standard, alongside its optional
analogue to digital converter. The D/A converter enables the user to feed mono or stereo
digital signals into TT Pro. These signals can be fed either into the stereo latency-free
monitoring section, or via line inputs (post- the pre amp stage) for further processing.
The signal can then return to the digital audio workstation via Focusrite’s established
stereo A/D converter option.
Together, these facilities make TT Pro the perfect analogue interface for any digital audio
workstation, and equally the world’s first ‘hardware plug-in’.
* 2 award-winning Class A discrete transistor-based pre amps
* Dual mono/stereo optical compressor, featuring custom fast-acting optos
* Latency free monitoring with total control over balance, effects, mix and monitor levels
* 24 bit/192 kHz D/A fitted as standard, for processing digital signals or feeding digital signals
into the monitoring path
* An optional 24 bit/96kHz A/D. Both the A/D and the D/A feature wordclock (BNC)
* Inductor-induced “Air” opens up high frequencies like an expensive transformer-balanced pre amp
* Variable impedance for improved microphone performance and extended creativity
* Mid scoop EQ for correcting problematic mid frequencies
* Direct inputs on the front fascia for both instruments (Jack) and microphones (XLR)
* Post pre amp inserts and compressor side-chain inserts, for enhanced processing flexibility
* 2 ocean blue peak-reading meters, innately beautiful and ideal for catching fast transients