Integrated recording package including Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation, large diaphragm condenser microphone and a pair of closed-type headphones. High-quality 24-bit / 192kHz USB audio interface. 1 x XLR mic inputs with improved Focusrite and phantom power preamplifiers, 1 x TRS Line / Inst. Outputs 2 x Jack and one headphone output. Metal rotary knobs. Super Low Latency. Visual indication of the input signal (green, orange, red) at the input of each channel. The monitoring system has listening possibilities from the direct incoming signal to the fully processed track that goes to the speakers. The package includes ProTools First, Ableton Live Lite, 2GB Loopmasters sample content, Focusrite RED plug-in suite, plug-in collector, softtube-time & tone bundle plug-in. Ideal for home / project studio.
- Consists of Scarlett Solo audio interface, condenser microphone CM25 MkIII, studio headphone HP60 MkIII and a 3 meter XLR cable
- 2-Channel USB 2.0 audio interface with USB-C connection
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- 1 x Scarlett microphone preamp
- Phantom power +48 V
- Switchable air function
- 1 Mic input: XLR
- 1 Line / instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack balanced
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- USB-C connection
- For PC / Mac
- USB bus-powered
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 143.5 x 43.5 x 95.8 mm
- Weight: 0.32 kg
- Includes USB cable (Type C to A) and Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First, Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite, Softube Time & Tone Bundle and a software tool of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys of your choice
Βundle consisting of STEINBERG CI-2+ audio interface & software Cubase AI 6 and WaveLab LE 7.
Leading the CI series of interface controllers, the CI2+ USB-powered studio comes with its dedicated Cubase AI 6 and WaveLab LE 7 audio workstation. The holistic approach that Steinberg provides in form of its Advanced Integration technology allows this smart system to easily assist entry-level to professional musicians and producers with recording and producing music in first-class quality.
- 24-bit/48 kHz quality audio interface with latency-free hardware monitoring
- Two great sounding mic/line inputs with XLR-combo sockets and +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z switch on input 1 for direct connection of electric guitar and bass
- Two balanced line outputs and 1 phones output
- USB-powered for mobile recordings
- Ultra-precision AI controller knob plus dedicated transport buttons and hands-free recording with optional footswitch
- Includes proven Cubase AI 6 and WaveLab Elements 7 software
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
|Type: ||USB |
|Conversion: ||24 bit |
|Sampling: ||48 kHz |
|Analog Inputs: ||2 inputs (ΧLR ή Jack)for electric guitar or bass (1/2 inputs Hi-Z) |
|Analog Outputs: ||2 outputs (Jack L-R) |
|Digital Inputs: ||- |
|Digital Outputs: ||- |
|Midi: ||- |
|Phantom Power +48V: ||Υes |
|Headphone outputs: ||Υes |
|Dimensions (W x H x D): ||- |
AudioBox iTwo Studio is a complete mobile recording kit for Mac, Windows, and iPad that includes tightly integrated software and offers cool features that the competition canʼt match, such as the ability to transfer songs wirelessly from Capture Duo for iPad to Studio One for Mac or PC.
This all-PreSonus bundle includes:
- Ultra-mobile AudioBox™ iTwo bus-powered, 2-channel, USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows
- Easy-to-use Capture™ Duo recording software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store)
- Warm-sounding M7 large-diaphragm condenser mic
- High-definition HD7 headphones
- Nimbit Free account for marketing and distribution
When you see the name "PreSonus,” you can expect top audio quality—and the ultra-mobile, 2-channel AudioBox iTwo delivers, thanks to high-performance Class A microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters.
USB bus-powered, itʼs compact, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software and Capture Duo for iPad but also works fine with other audio software that supports ASIO (Windows), Core Audio (Mac), or iOS (iPad).
AudioBox iTwo is a mobile interface in the best sense of the term. It weighs just 1.36 pounds (0.616 kg) and can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag. Since itʼs powered by the USB bus, you donʼt have to mess with a "wall wart” power supply or AC cord. And itʼs built to withstand the rigors of travel.
iTrack Dock Studio Pack contains everything you need to plug your instruments straight in and easily record with legendary Focusrite sound on any lightning-compatible iPad Sleek iPad audio interface with two award-winning microphone preamps Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone Professional closed-back HP60 headphones High quality three metre XLR cable Class compliant USB cable
Start recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus®package! Based on the worldʼs most popular AudioBox USB®audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox Studio is great for creating multitrack recordings, demos, live recordings, podcasts, field recordings for video and sound effects, and much more.
The AudioBox USB is the heart of the AudioBox Studio. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring.Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics.
HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track.
Complete Recording/Podcasting Bundle with USB Audio Interface, Condenser Microphone, Studio Headphones and More
Looking for the ideal way to express yourself? Ever dreamed of becoming a famous producer? Then podcasting is the answer and the U-PHORIA STUDIO bundle has everything you need to make high-quality podcasts, produce your own music and home recordings! Included in this incredible recording bundle you’ll find a U-PHORIA UM2 USB audio interface, C-1 condenser microphone and HPS5000 studio headphones. Just add your favorite DAW and you’ll be up and running in mere moments – right out-of-the-box!
That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UM2, an ultra-compact 2x2, 48 kHz USB audio interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal or line input and an additional ¼" direct Instrument Input (no DI box required).
Studio-Grade C-1 Mic
The C-1 microphone is a professional-quality condenser microphone designed to capture your sound with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With C-1’s outstanding cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-low noise mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario. The C-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will ever need.
USB Audio Interface Recording Set
- U-Phoria UM2 USB audio interface
- C-1 Condenser microphone
- HPS5000 Studio headphones
- Includes a microphone holder, USB cable and microphone cable
Features of the USB audio interface:
- 16-Bit / 48 kHz
- 2 Inputs / 2 Outputs
- 1 Combo XLR jack / 6.3 mm jack and 1 6.3 mm jack
- Xenyx mic preamp including 48 V phantom power
- Hi-Z guitar input
- Indicators for signal and clipping
- Direct monitoring
- 6.3 mm Jack headphone output
- RCA output
- USB-bus powered
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7-10 and MAC OS