- Central locking mechanism for all joints via one set screw
- Toothed lock washer of the central joint made of stainless steel
- Solid clamp with wide clamping range from 15 – 35 mm
- Large screen diameter of 157 mm
- Pop filter with double nylon mesh
- Solid steel construction
To make sure your pop filter successfully filters undesired pop noises and clipping, you need to be able to position it perfectly in front of your mouth. This is simple with the Gravity MA POP 1 pop filter, with its large screen diameter, double nylon mesh and VARI®-ARM.
The VARI®-ARM allows you to position the pop filter precisely where it will work best, and then fix into position so that it won’t shift.
All joints can be moved using only one single adjustment screw. Once the desired position has been achieved, you simply tighten the screw to fix the whole VARI®-ARM. This way, your pop filter won’t slip out of position while you’re sitting at your desk creating a podcast or standing in the studio booth recording vocals.
The solid clamp fits on any microphone stand, on the edge of a table or any other surface you want to attach it within the clamping range of 15 mm to 35 mm.