This Student 3/4-Size Classical guitar has a scale length of 590 mm and fits players between 8-13 years of age. The top is made from spruce, the back and sides are made from catalpa and finished in high gloss natural. The neck is made from Eastern Mahogany with an 18-fret hardwood fingerboard.
- Student 3/4-Size Classical guitar (length of 590 mm).
- Recommended for smaller players, travelers and children between 8-13 years of age.
- Spruce top, catalpa back and sides, mahogany neck.
- Hardwood fingerboard and bridge.
- Light gauge nylonstrings for easier fingering.
- Natural high gloss finish.
|Body Shape||Classical Three-Quarter Size|
|Number of Frets to the Body||12|
|Number of Frets||18|
|Tuning Machine Head Type||3-in-1|