The first handheld digital microphone for Android and PCPut the power of superior digital audio recording in the palm of your hand
iRig Mic HD-A is the first affordable high-quality handheld digital condenser microphone for Android. Now singers, musicians, journalists, videographers, podcasters and more can enjoy high definition digital audio while on the go. Talk about versatile: You can connect it directly to your Android device or PC! How’s that for convenience?
But versatility is just one of iRig Mic HD-Aʼs many attributes. iRig Mic HD-A sports a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp.
You can count on iRig Mic HD-A to give you high quality results, anytime and anywhere. It can handle the most demanding professional needs in the field or in the studio and is comparable in quality to what you’d get in a mic that costs three times as much.
Specs iRig Mic HD-A Specifications
- Microphone Type: condenser, electret
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Interface Type: USB digital microphone, built-in low-noise high-definition preamp
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 134 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 134 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- Sensitivity: adjustable over a 40 dB range
- Built-in low-profile gain control
- Built-in multicolor LED for status and audio level indication
- Connector Type: standard Micro-USB
- Power and Connection: works with Android and PC
- iRig Mic HD-A microphone
- OTG connection cable
- USB connection cable
- Protective zippered storage bag
- Mic clamp
- 5/8” to 3/8” thread adapter
- Size: 185mm/7.28″ x 48mm/1.89“
- Cables length: 1.5m/59“
Compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5.
Compatible with Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android apps that use USB (OTG) audio input.
Compatible with any Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android 5.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. See our FAQ here for further details.