Ultra-portable, universal MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PCGrooves to go
Introducing iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Mac and PC.
An extremely versatile system, it lets you make beats, launch loops, mix like a DJ and a whole lot more no matter whether youʼre on stage, in the studio or anywhere between.
Itʼs the ultimate travel companion for the mobile electronic music producer on the go.
Specs iRig Pads Specifications
- MIDI Pad controller/groove-production station
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads
- Multicolor pad indicators for velocity and incoming MIDI signals
- Two MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, one slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder, all programmable
- Expression/Sustain pedal input
- 16 user-programmable scenes, available for instant recall
- Sends and receives MIDI data
- Bus powered: needs no batteries or AC adapter
- 30-pin cable available separately
- iRig Pads
- iOS Lightning connection cable (60cm/23.6“)
- USB connection cable (60cm/23.6“)
- Size: 190mm/7.5″ x 205mm/8.1″ x 23mm/0.9“
- Weight: 547g/1.2lb
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch (3rd*, 4th, and 5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2*, iPad*. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
* Require 30-pin to Mini-DIN cable available separately.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / 7 / 8. One free USB port.