CHEAP AND BETTER – BEST BUY The EON 1500 combines legendary JBL EON sound quality with great transportability. Light weight (only 38 pounds!) and ergonomically designed handles (balanced to the box’s center of gravity) have taken the grunt work out of setting up for the gig. And EON’s unique multi-angle enclosure gives you flexibility – use EON 1500 in these applications:
- Front-of-house PA speaker – floor-standing or pole mounted
- Floor monitor with dual angles
- For fixed installation EON 1500 includes integral threaded inserts that allow mounting using optional brackets.
Key Features and Attributes
- 15″ 2-way speaker system.
- 55 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response.
- 98 dB sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
- 8 ohms impedance
- 225 watts continuous pink noise power handling, 900 watts peak.
- Now with Parallel 1/4″ and NL4 input connectors (previous version only had
dual 1/4″ connectors).
- Liquid cooled titanium-diaphragm compression driver.
- Molded one-piece baffle with integral 60?° x 90?° constant directivity horn.
- SonicGuard circuitry unobtrusively protects the compression driver
- Multi-angle enclosure for flexibility – use EON1500 as a main PA speaker or
- Handsome, all black enclosure is unobtrusive and professional in appearance.
- Enclosure and baffle are molded of tough, durable co-polymer material. EON 1500
will stand up to impact that would cause the joints on a conventional enclosure to separate.
- A heavy-duty, perforated metal grill protects the woofer.
- Ergonomically designed and balanced handle and lightweight enclosure for easy and
- Net weight: a mere 38 lbs. (17.2 kg.).
- Attachment points for wall or ceiling-mounting brackets (brackets available separately).
- Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle with securing thumb screw.