The JBL JRX125 is a dual 15? speaker system, which has become one of the most popular configurations with DJs and musicians who are looking for more low-frequency performance while maintaining the simplicity of a single-box system. The JRX125 is actually a ?quasi three-way? design. This means that the upper woofer covers lows and mids. The bottom woofer uses a lower crossover frequency and covers only lows, acting as a built-in subwoofer. So you get the extra low-end of a dual 15? rig while maintaining the superior mid-frequency performance of a single driver system. Dimensions: 43.25 x 18.25 x 17“, 94 lbs (42.6 kg).
JBL designed the new JRX100 series for cost-conscious musicians, DJs and other users of live sound reinforcement speakers. All full-range models feature Neutrik? Speakon? and 1/4″ input connectors. JRX100 cabinets are constructed of carpet-covered, 3/4″ MDF – a material that is structurally and acoustically superior to the particleboard that is used by many competitive products. To minimize distortion, heavy gauge wire is used for inductors and SonicGuard? high-frequency driver protection guards against damage caused by inadvertent overpowering of the system. The JRX115 and JRX112M’s innovative, new dual-angle pole socket allows them to be mounted in either a conventional, vertical position, or with a 10 degree down angle. By aiming the speaker down, you get more even audience coverage and reduce the destructive acoustic reflections from walls. JBL constructs the JRX enclosures with advanced adhesives and closely mechanically spaced fasteners, not just glue. They use non-resonant, all metal handles, and an 18-gauge, full metal grille. All JRX100 models have passed the same 100-hour, full rated-power torture test that JBL high-end touring systems must survive.
- System Type: Dual 15″ 2-way, sound reinforcement speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):2 35 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):2 45 Hz – 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4
- Peak Power Capacity: 2000 watts
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43 in x 18.3 in x 17 in
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412, 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); ¼” TS phone jack (x1); parallel.
- Enclosure Construction: 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
- Grill: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel.